Industry research shows that online credit card payments increase sales by 23% as products and services become more accessible to customers. Easily integrate credit card payments with Stripe.
YITH WooCommerce Stripe gives you the opportunity to do it all easier and faster in your own eCommerce, without the need for a backend to do this and ensure your reliability on the Internet.
All the largest and most trusted e-commerce sites accept credit card payments, so they allow integration on their own site rather than linking to another external site.
Some store owners avoid credit card integration issues because processing can be more difficult, but they lose reliability.YITH WooCommerce StripeProvides you with credit card payment integration through the programs it provides.
Also, using different payment methods in addition to the standard payment methods offered by WooCommerce has many benefits for your business.Automated process billing increases productivity because you don’t have to spend as much time on other aspects of your job, and it also speeds up your work, which is very popular with users.
Features YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium
- All features of the free version
- Three payment methods:
- Standard Checkout: Display credit card fields in your store (requires SSL)
- Stripe Checkout: Redirect the user to the checkout page hosted in Stripe
- Test component: Display an embedded form hosted by Stripe
- Order refunds directly from the Manage Orders page
- Automatically save user card details or let them choose whether they want to save them for future payments
- User can manage credit card numbers from his account
- Allow credit cards and allow deferred payments (i.e. after the order is complete)
- Stripe user data inserted during checkout submission
- Use webhooks to sync any action in your Stripe account (refunds, partial refunds, user profile changes, etc.)
- Automatically blacklist users when payment is declined
- Need to be able to set up invoice data, also for classic payment methods
- fully compatibleYITH WooCommerce Subscription andYITH WooCommerce Membership
- supportYITH WooCommerce SubscriptionRenewal Model: Renewal orders are now made byYITH WooCommerce Subscription Plugin, Change of renewal number and date is now allowed
- When the product type is updatedYITH WooCommerce SubscriptionFailed, try again with another card
Changelog YITH WooCommerce Stripe Cancelled for Free
v2.1.6 - RELEASED ON 23 JULY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 New: support for WordPress 5.8 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Dev: added new filter yith_wcstripe_line_item_tax_name v2.1.5 - RELEASED ON 18 JUNE 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.85.0 Fix: broken link in capture settings Fix: added new check before updating CC form fields, in order to avoid interfering with other plugins 2.1.4 - Released on 17 May 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.78.0 Tweak: avoid possible problems with 3DSecure callback, passing both order and order_id params within return url 2.1.3 - Released on 21 April 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.75.0 Fix: trialing subscription failing payment due to setup intent checks Fix: change payment token also on cancelled or suspended subscriptions, when setting a new default card Fix: save intent_id inside order after correctly processing intent in Stripe Classic mode Dev: new filters yith_wcstripe_elements_color and yith_wcstripe_elements_font_size Dev: added new filters and parameters to make the Stripe form customizable 2.1.2 - Released on 14 March 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.7 New: support for WooCommerce 5.1 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.75.0 Dev: new filters yith_wcstripe_elements_color and yith_wcstripe_elements_font_size Dev: added new filters to allow customization of the Stripe Elements form Dev: added new yith_wcstripe_elements_show_icon filter * New: Support for WooCommerce 4.6 * Update: plugin framework * Fix: wrong last day of the month in renew time calculation * Fix: Stripe Classic subscriptions causing Fatal Error with new APIs * Dev: added new filter yith_stripe_cancel_url