YITH WooCommerce Product Bundle Premium -The online mix-and-match bundling approach is one of the smartest strategies for increasing portfolio sales and supporting customers to keep them coming back for new deals.
Think about what customers are looking for on your site, what they are buying, what they want to buy.For example, if you're selling a camera, most people who buy it will most likely need a memory card or battery.
How can you stimulate the purchase of these products on your website and increase the sales of related products?YITH WooCommerceProduct bundles allow you to create custom bundles to combine products and manage discounts on the final sale price.
This will give you the advantage of promotions that can actually support more and more purchases on your e-commerce site - maybe even those purchased by your users. Accident.Create more packages and check your sales: you don't have to wait for results.
Features of YITH WooCommerce Product Bundle Premium
- Free choice of package pricing system: the fixed price of the package or the total price of the product
- Add product variants to bundles
- Allocate shipping only to the package or each product included
- Change the title and description of each product in the package
- Set the minimum and maximum quantities that can be purchased per pack of products
- Set discount rates for each product in the package
- Set the product as "optional" to make it optional to buy a bundle
- Include an item in the package and hide it from the user
- Hide packaged product images
- Include "bundled" products in reports instead of included products
- Override widget files and unique product templates
- Set the minimum and maximum number of items required to buy a package
- Set the minimum and maximum quantities of various items required to purchase a bundle with optional items
- Links to hidden products included in bundles have also been removed from the product detail page of YITH WooCommerce Product Bundle Premium
- Automatically set a bundle as out of stock if one of the bundles has the same status
- Two ways to display bundled product prices in the backend and in the invoice order page:
- Show bundle price excluding included products
- Only show the price of each product, not bundled
- Print shortcode for add to cart form
- Add products to your bundles and speed up the product configuration process using the handy popup in the product edit page
- Choose how your plan prices are displayed on the store page: Lowest and Highest, Lowest Only, Starting, Discounted, and Regular
- Take advantage ofYITH WooCommercecompatibility. Quick View and display bundles with active links to packaged items in the Quick View lightbox. This way your users don't leave the package page.
- Enable the PhotoSwipe option so that when your users click on the image of any packaged item, they will be able to view the image in full screen.
Changelog YITH WooCommerce Product Bundle Free Invalid
1.5.0 - RELEASED ON 9 SEPTEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework Update: language files Fix: issue when adding bundles to the cart and quantity of some products is not set for any reason Fix: issue when retrieving default price for bundle products calculating prices by summing prices of their items = 1.4.9 - Released on 11 May 2021 = * New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 * Update: YITH plugin framework * Update: language files * Fix: issue when sorting bundled items * Fix: issue with bundle product price rounding * Fix: issue with bundle products price rounding shown on cart * Tweak: improved check over $order_item to avoid possible Fatal Errors when retrieving order item name for bundle products = v1.4.6 - Released on 28 January 2021 = * New: support for WooCommerce 5.0 * New: German translation * Update: YITH plugin framework * Update: language files * Fix: bundle prices in product edit page * Fix: price for bundle items shown incorrectly * Fix: support for YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote = v1.4.3 = * New: support for WooCommerce 4.7 * Update: plugin framework * Update: language files = v1.4.1 - Released on 17 Sep 2020 = * Update: plugin framework * Update: language files * Fix: issue with select for filtering attributes of variable products = v1.3.9 - Released on 03 Jul 2020 = * New: support for WooCommerce 4.3 * Update: plugin framework * Update: language files * Fix: added bundle product line prices in shipping packages to prevent issues with plugins handling shipping methods * Dev: added yith_wcpb_add_label filter * Dev: added yith_wcpb_after_bundled_item_title action * Dev: added yith_wcpb_bundled_item_quantity_input_step filter * Dev: added yith_wcpb_bundled_item_quantity_input_min filter * Dev: added yith_wcpb_bundled_item_quantity_input_max filter * Dev: added yith_wcpb_allowed_product_types filter