Only experts can sell any product with the proper payment method.
Successful businessmen, I'm sure you know, never skip a beat, and the digital marketplace is no exception.
However, are you aware of several aspects of the procurement process that are often overlooked or missed?
Have you considered whether it would be more beneficial or appropriate for your consumers to choose one payment method over another when purchasing a particular product?
If you can only buy something with a credit card instead of bank transfer or Paypal, you'll undoubtedly get your money's worth, but...
Temporarily, this is not possible and you will undoubtedly miss this opportunity.
Frankly, if the company's first rule is to leave nothing out and improve every process, especially when it comes to sales, you can't give up easily.
You will be relieved to know that the feature of our WooCommerce plugin Payment Method Limits effectively solves this problem.
You can start with:
With specific rules that you will define in seconds, you will be able to exclude or allow specific payment methods.
For example, you can only accept credit card payments for purchases over a certain amount, or you can only accept PayPal payments for certain products.You can even associate different banks with different products paid by bank transfer.
Check out our screenshots and test the live demo. Should not be missed!
Features: YITH WooCommerce Payment Method Restrictions
- Create limits for all enabled payment gateways.
- For each restriction rule, specify one or more requirements.
- Disable the payment gateway when one or more of the following occurs:
- One or more of the selected products have been added to the cart.
- One or more items of the specified category are in the cart.
- One or more items from the tab you selected are in your cart.
- The total amount in the wagon is less than, equal to or greater than the amount specified in the rule.
- User is from one of the listed countries.
- The user is assigned to one of the listed roles.
- Determines whether geo-restrictions are valid based on IP address or billing country.
- Automatically change the bank account to be used based on the user's purchase conditions.
- Use a personalized message at checkout to let customers know that no payment gateways are available.
- Allows store owners to control payment limits.
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce Payment Method Restrictions
1.3.0 - RELEASED: 07 OCTOBER 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.2.1 - RELEASED: 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: debug info feature removed for all logged in users 1.2.0 - RELEASED: 17 SEPTEMBER 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: Geolocalization rules made when shipping country is enabled 1.1.25 - RELEASED: 12 AUGUST 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.6 New: Option to set geolocation rules by shipping customer address Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.24 - RELEASED: 28 JUNE 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.5 New: Support for WordPress 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.23 - RELEASED: 15 JUNE 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: Prevent error on in_array functions 1.1.22 - RELEASED: 10 JUNE 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: Get correct bank transfer number for Bank Transfer gateway 1.1.21 - RELEASED: 10 MAY 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.20 - RELEASED: 12 APRIL 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.19 - RELEASED: 08 MARCH 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.1 New: Support for WordPress 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.1.18 - RELEASED ON 09 FEBRUARY 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.0 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: removed error logs 1.1.17 - RELEASED ON 13 JANUARY 2021 New: Support to WooCommerce 4.9 Update: Plugin-fw 1.1.16 - RELEASED ON 01 DECEMBER 2020 New: Support to WooCommerce 4.8 Update: Plugin-fw Dev: fixed deprecated statement (ready) from jQuery 1.1.15 - RELEASED ON 04 NOVEMBER 2020 New: Support to WooCommerce 4.7 New: Support to WordPress 5.6 Update: Plugin-fw