Allow users from all over the world to view your website in their native language!
So, your online business finally takes off and you start selling to people all over the world, not just in your own country.
Even if you translate your website's pages, your users need to figure out where on your website they can see your native language products.
This drastically reduces the conversion rate in any country, nullifying any work you do to explicitly target the regions of the world you want to focus your energy and data research on.
You can also choose to differentiate certain things on your site, such as price and shipping, but if you don't know where your visitors are coming from, you may have to show everyone the same version of your site.
You can instantly and automatically redirect people from any country to the appropriate version of your website using YITH GeoIP Language Redirect for WooCommerce, you can do this for every page or even specific files.
Check out all the advantages our plugin has to offer and increase your sales worldwide!You will have full control over where your users come from and will be able to handle it in a simple and straightforward way.
Features: YITH WooCommerce GeoIP Language Redirect
- Create one or more redirect rules for your website.
- Select the country for which the rerouting rule takes effect.
- Select the HTTP status code to be assigned to each redirect line.
- Create redirects based on the following conditions:
- URL of your website
- unique URL
- Regular expression matching custom URL
- All posts on your site (or one of them)
- All pages (or one of them) of your website
- All categories of your site (or just a specific category)
- All tags of your site (or just a specific tag)
- All products in your store (or just specific products)
- Store's Archive Page
- Choose one of the following URLs as your target:
- A blog post from this site
- screenshot of website page
- Product Information Page
- Category detail page
- Tabs with more information
- Select the devices to which the redirection rule must apply:
- every device
- Only redirect users who visit the page for the first time (after that, they will not be redirected again, they will visit the selected page periodically unless the cookie has expired)
- Allow users from specific countries to avoid being rerouted.
- One or more IP addresses are allowed to be routed, but no other IP addresses are allowed to be routed.
Changelog: YITH WooCommerce GeoIP Language Redirect
1.3.0 - RELEASED ON 07 OCTOBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.2.1 - RELEASED ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: debug info feature removed for all logged in users 1.2.0 - RELEASED ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.7 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.8 - RELEASED ON 11 AUGUST 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.6 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.7 - RELEASED ON 08 JULY 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.8 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.6 - RELEASED ON 10 JUNE 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.5 - RELEASED ON 12 MAY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.4 - RELEASED ON 22 APRIL 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.3 - RELEASED ON 14 MARCH 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.7 New: support for WooCommerce 5.1 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.2 - RELEASED ON 21 FEBRUARY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.0 Update: YITH Plugin Framework 1.1.1 - RELEASED ON 14 JANUARY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 4.9 Update: plugin framework 1.1.0 - RELEASED ON 11 DECEMBER 2020 New: support for WooCommerce 4.8 Update: plugin framework