When certain events occur, the user's role changes automatically.
Because every consumer is unique, and because they understand your pricing rules and how you handle them, they'll keep wanting more, and if you don't give them, they'll get fidgety and seek out your competitors .
How many different types of clients do you have?
Some of them want to be treated differently than others because they buy a lot every month, some want to be privileged because they have been customers for a long time, etc...
But, knowing that each of your consumers has different needs, how can you possibly give each of them special treatment?
Of course, if we were running a small business, we could easily modify user roles by using WooCommerce's settings, effectively giving them benefits that others don't, but when those customers are in the tens, twenty, or even hundreds, it may will be a problem.
The most important thing is to automatically distribute benefits to specific users!
Our YITH automatic role changer for WooCommerceSolve this problem for you, while also meeting the needs of your consumers.
Once installed, you will be able to grant specific user roles to all customers who purchase specific products, or VIP roles to customers who spend more than a certain amount, and even do so for a specific time period.
Do you know how effective this marketing strategy is?
This plugin is compatible with membership plugins, subscription plugins, points and rewards systems, etc... Learn about these features and how they work with other plugins.
Features: YITH WooCommerce Automatic Role Changer
- After purchasing a specific product, assign the user to one of several roles.
- After your consumers complete a specific purchase, assign them a new position.
- After completing a certain action, automatically switch roles.
- You can have as many attribution rules as you want.
- To get a position, determine if a buyer must buy a specific product or a product in a specific category or label.
- Choose whether the cost range should be determined by a minimum value, a maximum value, or somewhere in between.
- Set the start and end time period after which the position will no longer be available and the user will be deleted.
- Exclude users whose responsibilities you do not want to be affected by the configuration rule.
- Admins and clients receive email notifications every time a role is assigned after a transaction.
- With the help of personalized symbols, you can clearly identify orders that involve specific work assignments.
- Applies the current rule to all existing orders in the batch.
- Include comments in the order in which roles are assigned.
- Customers can view the roles they received on their orders in the order details on the My Account page.
- Any job created using the Membership plugin can be selected.
Changelog: YITH Automatic Role Changer For WooCommerce
1.10.0 - RELEASED ON 29 NOVEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 6.0 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.9.0 - RELEASED ON 03 NOVEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.9 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.8.0 - RELEASED ON 13 OCTOBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.8 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.7.1 - RELEASED ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: debug info feature removed for all logged in users 1.7.0 - RELEASED ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.7 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.13 - RELEASED ON 24 AUGUST 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.6 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.12 - RELEASED ON 12 JULY 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.8 New: support for WooCommerce 5.5 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.11 - RELEASED ON 02 JULY 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: roles weren't being assigned 1.6.10 - RELEASED ON 14 JUNE 2021 Update: YITH plugin framework Fix: roles weren't being assigned 1.6.9 - RELEASED ON 09 JUNE 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.4 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.8 - RELEASED ON 12 MAY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.7 - RELEASED ON 20 APRIL 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.2 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.6 - RELEASED ON 08 MARCH 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.7 New: support for WooCommerce 5.1 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.5 - RELEASED ON 09 FEBRUARY 2021 New: support for WooCommerce 5.0 Update: YITH plugin framework 1.6.4 - RELEASED ON 15 JANUARY 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 4.9 Update: Plugin framework 1.6.3 - RELEASED ON 07 DECEMBER 2020 New: Support for WordPress 5.6 New: Support for WooCommerce 4.8 Update: Plugin framework 1.6.2 - RELEASED ON 05 NOVEMBER 2020 New: Support for WooCommerce 4.7 Update: Plugin framework Update: Language files 1.6.1 - RELEASED ON 13 OCTOBER 2020 New: Support for WooCommerce 4.6 Update: Plugin framework Update: Language files 1.6.0 - RELEASED ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2020 New: Support for WordPress 5.5 New: Support for WooCommerce 4.5 Update: Plugin framework Update: Language files Fix: Problem with template in My Account page - Single order Fix: Subscription integration