SmartCrawl Prois a tool that can help you improve your search engine results. SmartCrawl is an SEO application that makes it easy for search engines to find your website's content.Instead, what you care about is how search engines locate your website.
SmartCrawl Pro will thoroughly analyze your website and report its strengths and weaknesses.Once everything is done, the plugin will tell you what needs to be done to improve your site's reviews and user experience.
This is the most useful feature because it lets you see how your SEO is doing before you spend hours.You can also customize how search engines view your website with the SmartCrawl Pro plugin, which allows you to generate and update titles and descriptions for articles and pages.
⭐Recommended:Yoast SEO Premium- WordPress SEO plugin collection
Features SmartCrawl Pro - Smarter WordPress SEO
Only the most proven optimization methods are included in SmartCrawl, resulting in high-impact results with as few settings as possible.
- Search Engine Optimization Audit: Schedule audits to scan, analyze, and send SEO reports on a regular basis.
- title and meta: Customize how the title and description appear on the search page.
- social strength: Link social accounts to get full credit from shared content.
- website analysis: Quick setup with one-click scan, analysis and activation.
- auto link: Link keywords to similar post and page content on your website.
- 301 redirect: Easily redirect traffic from one URL to another.
- Moz integration: Sync Moz reports comparative analysis, including rankings and links.
- import and export: Move your SmartCrawl installation to any site for quick setup.
- Search Engine Optimization Center: Use the Hub to get an SEO overview of all your sites from one place.
Changelog: WPMU Dev SmartCrawl Pro
v2.17.0 - 2022-01-26 New: Regex redirects New: Ability to bulk import and export redirects from CSV New: Ability to search through redirects New: Relative URL support in redirects New: Query variable support in redirects Improvement: New SmartCrawl admin menu icon Improvement: New design for email reports Fix: Sitemaps documentation link not pointing to the correct section Fix: Cursor in redirect modal jumping to EOL after every key press New Update Changelog v2.16.0 New: Advanced WooCommerce SEO Options Improvement: Include homepage URL in the first page sitemap in addition to the first post sitemap Fix: Error when SMARTCRAWL_CONDITIONAL_EXECUTION is defined Fix: Schema module self-activates upon any changes to the Social module Fix: Custom taxonomy terms with dashes not supported in macros v2.15.2 - 2021-11-03 Improvement: Whitelabel improvements New Update Changelog v2.15.1 Improvement: Code and stability improvements New Update Changelog v2.15.0 New: NewsArticle schema added automatically for types included in the news sitemap New: Included publication language code in the news sitemap New: SEO Checkup tool depreciated in favor of SEO Audit New: Added Product ID and SKU as options for MPN and other identifiers in WooCommerce Product schema New: Added default value for priceValidUntil to fix warnings in WooCommerce Product schema Fix: Incorrect taxonomy term loaded in schema type builder conditions Improvement: Schema builder code improvements