WP Media Folderis a WordPress plugin that allows you to manage and upload files and images from the WordPress Media Editor.Using the standard WordPress media manager also means that the plugin will be very compatible with all the other plugins you use.
Stop searching for images through thousands of media and just navigate like you would on a desktop file browser. You will be able to upload and drag media into folders and subfolders.The plugin also includes an extended version of the WordPress gallery manager with themes + NextGEN gallery importer.
Demo:https://woohoowoo.Jo OM united.com/WordPress-products/I'm afraid-Media-folder
Features WP Media Folder, Folder in WordPress Media Library
- Upload one or more files directly to the folder you want to instantly create folders, subfolders. Select files, drag and drop and sort your media into folders with cover art or colors
- The advanced media library features of WP Media Folder are all available in the WordPress Gutenberg editor.Additionally, the Media Catalog plugin has 2 dedicated Gutenberg blocks for managing WordPress galleries
- You can now create WordPress galleries from the exact same directory as WordPress but with advanced features.
- You have 4 themes available: Masonry, Portfolio, Slider and Enhanced Gallery, and you can also automatically import media folders into WordPress Gallery.
- Restrict access to WordPress using the media display controls.WP Media Folder has the option to restrict media display and media management to only user media or only user role media (shares access to all media belonging to that role user)
- You can place media in folders and subfolders, and one media can be in multiple folders with just one click!
- WP Media Folder features advanced WordPress media filtering and sorting.For example, you can filter media by file type or size or by title order and everything will be saved automatically
- If you already have media on your server, you can upload it using FTP or from the library manager plugin, you can import content directly in the WordPress media library
- WP Media Folder is WooCommerce compatible. In an ecommerce site, you need to manage a lot of images for each product or each product category
- Media replacement is a very useful thing, it removes the need to find old media, get rid of it, upload new media. Just click to replace
- WP Media Folder includes a feature to add designs to downloadable files, such as PDF or ZIP files.Define the color of the download button and make your media links look the same on all pages.
- WP Media Folder allows to apply image watermarks on your media, non-removable watermarks.
- WP Media Folder has been built to be SEO friendly, WP Media Folder has up to 20 different options to automatically rename your media on upload.It has the double benefit of being SEO friendly and easier to find them
Changelog WP Media Folder - Folder Invalid Media Manager
= v5.3.24 = * Add : Hook to enable download button on gallery image * Fix : Scroll folder tree not show in firefox on Mac * Fix : Right to left style * Fix : Adding new media in media-new.php page = v5.3.23 = * Fix : Sync server folder * Fix : Gallery Youtube lightbox = v5.3.22 = * Add : Generate thumbnail option for cloud image * Add : Improve NextGEN galleries importer * Fix : Custom order file not work when Smush plugin active * Fix : Load slider theme * Fix : Gallery settings tooltip * Fix : Add loader for cloud image * Fix : Slow site when have many galleries on builder * Fix : Watermark render = v5.3.21 = * Fix : Amazon S3 tooltip info don't show on Media Library * Fix : Embed pdf from cloud * Fix : Import FTP with Japanese language * Fix : Open PDF from gallery = v5.3.20 = * Fix : PHP warnings on WordPress 5.8 * Fix : Missing translation strings = v5.3.19 = * Fix : Breadcrumb hidden on popup view * Fix : Duplicate root folder when enable media access * Fix : Clear filter on media library * Fix : filter not keep on media library * Fix : Watermark not appy on upload new image = v5.3.18 = * Fix : PHP fatal error on WordPress multisite = v5.3.16 = * Fix : Remove some jQuery deprecated functions * Fix : PHP error on Avada builder * Fix : Export folder * Fix : Add remote video from Vimeo, Dailymotion * Fix : Include images from subfolder in Bakery builder gallery = v5.3.15 = * Fix : Gallery lightbox on default theme * Fix : Gallery display on Elementor = v5.3.14 = * Fix : Load gallery on Betheme * Fix : Upload svg file = v5.3.13 = * Fix : Error 'String empty' when sharing translation in some cases = v5.3.12 = * Fix : Update requirements = v5.3.11 = * Add : Update to using global background tasks manager = v5.3.10 = * Fix : Fatal PHP error: Class 'WpmfAvadaGalleryClass' not found = v5.3.9 = * Add : WP Media Folder gallery module for Avada page builder * Add : WP Media Folder media download module for Avada page builder * Add : WP Media Folder PDF embed module for Avada page builder * Fix : Remote Vimeo video * Fix : Gallery slider style conflict = v5.3.8 = * Add : WP Media Folder gallery module for WPBakery page builder * Add : WP Media Folder media download module for WPBakery page builder * Add : WP Media Folder PDF embed module for WPBakery page builder = v5.3.7 = * Add : WP Media Folder gallery module for Divi page builder * Add : WP Media Folder media download module for Divi page builder * Add : WP Media Folder PDF embed module for Divi page builder * Add : Single media download options: border, icon, margin, padding * Fix : Get count the files of a folder = v5.3.6 = * Fix : Conflict css with PDF Embeder plugin * Fix : Hide clear queue, stop queue button if not queue running * Fix : Infinite looping of admin-ajax.php calls * Fix : Move existing physical media on large site * Add : Add compatibility with automatic cloud connection * Fix : Sync and import wrong folder name * Fix : Missing message on queue listing * Add : WP Media Folder gallery widget for Elementor page builder * Add : WP Media Folder file download widget for Elementor page builder * Add : WP Media Folder PDF embed widget for Elementor page builder * Add : Add copyright character to settings of rename file * Fix : Search folders * Fix : Gallery custom link click open two tabs