The easiest way to keep your WordPress code hidden from the public.
Since a hacker's web scanner won't find any trace of WordPress on your site, this is a major improvement to your site's security.Over 99.99% of website hacks target specific plugin and theme vulnerabilities. Since no WordPress plugins or themes are detected, even if the site uses vulnerable code, no hacking will happen.
Provides a secure way to remove all WordPress fingerprints, including themes and plugins.
No negative impact on SEO! When used properly, specific SEO factors can be enhanced.
⭐ Learn more about the bestWordPress Security PluginAvailable today!
Features WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO
- The file or folder has not been modified: On your server, no files or folders are modified; everything is done virtually! To apply all functions and features, the plugin algorithm uses URL rewriting methods and WordPress filters.
- Compatible with all other plugins and themes: Well-designed and code compatible with all themes and plugins. After the plugin is activated, the site will continue to function normally.
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite: Professional features: Multi-site environment support. It can be configured to run per site (specific settings per network site) or globally (super admin settings)
- パーソナライズされたログインURL: Bootstrap, which tries to brute force all sites, gets hits on the login page.This requires a significant increase in processing CPU power due to the large number of attempts, resulting in a significant drop in site performance and response time.If the default login URL is blocked, Boots will only access the cached 404 error page, so no resources are required.
- Any host/server can use it: Different managed server configurations based on Linux and Windows operating systems have been tested and are 100% compatible.
- Compatible with Nginx: Professional features: LEMP stack and full Nginx support. Includes an advanced rewrite query engine that provides the most efficient and lightweight rewrite data.
- Rewrite deployment (automatic/manual):PRO FEATURE: Apache and IIS are used to automatically deploy rewrite data on the server. If this is not possible, a graphical user interface can be used to guide you through the process.If necessary, automatic overwrite updates can be disabled for manual updates.
- Paths are blocked and rewritten (default): This plugin not only allows you to adjust the WordPress default URL, but also allows you to hide/block the default!
All other similar plugins just modify the slug, but the defaults are still available.
- URL of custom plugin: Change the path to the plugin folder and any unique URL for the plugin, and optionally disable all defaults.
- Clean up metadata:HTML Meta Cleanup PRO FEATURE for Meta Generator, wlwmanifest, feed links, rsd links, adjacent posts rel, profile links, canonical links, etc.
- Ajax calls in WordPress need to be changed:Pro Feature: Prevent default use of run-ajax. php and change it to anything else.
- Import / export preferences:Professional Features: Import/Export functionality makes it easy to migrate settings and set up plugins.
- Compatible with PHP mod rewrite and web. Configuration:To provide fast and efficient URL changes, interact seamlessly with current Apache mod rewrite or IIS web. A configuration PHP extension is provided.
- Default WordPress folder should be changed: Replace wp-content, wp-include and wp-admin with custom WordPress directories. Everything is done theoretically; no real folders are modified on the server.
- Mask by subject:To suppress topic name, edition, author, and other information about the topic or subtopic, hide any references to it. It's not obvious, it's a WordPress theme.
- Clean up HTML:Cleans up HTML comments created by plugins and themes, as well as body, post, and image classes automatically generated by WordPress core, such as page-template-x, format-x, and wp-image-x.
- Clean up headers:Pro Feature: Remove X-Powered-By, X-Pingback, and other headers from server answers.
- Control using XML-RPC API: Change paths and block default paths for full control of XML-RPC API (xml-rpc.php path, disable XML-RPC authentication, remove pingback).
- Control using JSON REST API: By disabling and blocking default URLs, you have full control over JSON REST V1 and V2 APIs. Prevent REST API link tags from appearing in page headers.Disable the WP RSD endpoint for JSON REST,
- Opzioni avanzate CSS:Professional Features: Gives you full control over CSS data and related items (Html classes and IDs).Combine all assets and inline CSS into one file, then post-process CSS assets and HTML to remove comments, minify, and replace classes and IDs.
- Access to default core files is restricted:Direct access to any WordPress root files, such as licenses. txt, wp-load. php and wp settings. php, should be blocked. Separate file permissions/restrictions are provided.
- Control HTML output: Disable emojis, organize style and script resources, remove versions from URLs, and remove ID attributes
- Firewall: Professional Features: With active security solutions, the website can be fully secured. Add an extra layer of security to prevent harmful and malware from reaching the server.
- CDN: Supports integration with content delivery networks by providing a dedicated interface (CDN)
- URL of custom map: Pro Feature: A custom map URL that can be used to replace any current HTML link. This feature can also be used to remap full paths and subdirectories.
- White Label Themes and Plugins: Professional features: white label plugins/themes/code, even complex programs like page builders, by replacing text on output code and assets (Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder).
Changelog WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO Null Free