WP All Import Pro Editionis a WordPress plugin developed by Soflyy (WP All Import). WP All Import Pro allows you to import hundreds of thousands of records, even on shared hosting.
The #1 import plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce. Complete, granular control of your data with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
⭐ See also: SummaryWordPress pluginupdated dailyFreeWP
Demo:http://woowoowoo.WPA LL import.com/
Features WP All Import Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer Plugin
- Simple drag-and-drop interface
- Run a scheduled automatic import
- Import photo galleries, categories, custom fields, and more
- Works with any file structure without editing or rearranging data
- ANY FILE TYPE, ANY FILE STRUCTURE: No need to rearrange your data, just upload your files to WP All Import to sort
- Full customization: fine-grained control over each piece of data
- Import a lot of data: No matter how big your website is or how much data you need to import,WP import allcan be handled.
- WPML & Polylang: With the support of the WPML and Polylang teams, importing data into a multilingual website has never been easier.
- Not just articles, everything: import and export WooCommerce products, products, orders, categories, real estate listings, photo galleries...
- WooCommerce, ACF, Users: Enter user data into any theme or plugin, including WooCommerce customers, plugin membership, and more.
- Scheduled Imports: Run a scheduled automatic import or set up a cron job.
Changelog WP All Import Pro not working
v4.7.1 security fix improvement: add support for extremely long image source URLs improvement: invalidate 'skip records that haven't changed' hash when using the 'instead of delete' options bug fix: file cleanup fails on PHP 8 = v4.6.5 = - New Feature: Import files from FTP - improvement: deprecate \'High Speed Small File Processing\' import option - improvement: allow multiple import IDs to be passed to WP-CLI - improvement: sort imports by friendly name - improvement: improve import speed when matching WooCommerce products by _sku custom field - bug fix: \'Change image file names\' setting used when \'Use images currently in Media Library\' is selected - bug fix: existing Reviews content type conflicts with WooCommerce Reviews - bug fix: \'Use images currently in Media Library\' option tries to match images in content section - bug fix: periods removed from cron job keys when saving plugin settings - bug fix: references in \'pmxi_posts\' table for terms imported via \'Taxonomies\' imports removed on plugin deactivation - bug fix: invalid images in post content downloaded as HTML pages - bug fix: chromium scroll anchoring causes screen jumping effect - bug fix: pagenum query argument causes broken link on import complete screen - bug fix: WPML translations matching don\'t work for product variations in some cases - bug fix: unable to match existing comments/reviews by custom field - bug fix: unable to import existing files from sub folders - bug fix: disabling \'Keep images currently in Media Library\' invalidates hashes when \'Images\' aren\'t set to be updated - bug fix: changing image options in add-ons using Rapid Add-On API doesn\'t invalidate hashes - bug fix: post created/updated/deleted counts disappear from \'Import in Progress\' page upon import completion