Advanced Database Cleaner Professional EditionHelps clean up the database by removing non-existent items like "old revisions", "spam comments", database optimizations, etc...
If you've been using WordPress for a while, then you should consider cleaning your database.In fact, your database may be full of junk that makes your site slow and cumbersome, such as old versions, omitted post meta, spam comments, and more.
You should clean up this unnecessary data to reduce database size and improve site speed and performance. Also, you will backup your database faster because your backup file will be smaller.
Advanced Database Cleaner Pro is a must-have plugin that allows you to clean, optimize your database, and more.
Features Advanced Database Cleaner Pro
- Delete old versions of posts and pages
- Delete old auto-drafts
- delete post from trash
- Delete pending comments
- delete spam comments
- delete spam comments
- delete pingback
- remove follow
- Delete post metadata
- Remove orphaned comment metadata
- Delete orphaned user metadata
- Delete orphan phrase metadata
- Remove orphaned relationships
- Delete expired conversions
- Display and review orphaned information before performing database cleanup so you can determine what to clean up
- Search and filter all items by name or value
- Keep last x days of data from being deleted: Only delete data older than the number of days you specify
- Schedule database cleanup to run automatically
- Create as many scheduled cleaning tasks as needed and specify which items should be cleaned based on the scheduled tasks
- Scheduled tasks can be executed at various frequencies: once, hourly, twice a day, daily, weekly or monthly
- Display database table information, such as number of rows, table size, etc.
- Optimize database tables (the plugin will notify you if any tables need to be optimized)
- Repair corrupted or corrupted database tables (plugin will notify you if any table is corrupted or corrupted)
- Schedule database optimization and / or recovery to run automatically and specify which tables to optimize and / or recover
- Database table behavior is empty
- Clean and drop database tables
- Show options list
- Display option information such as option name, option value, option size, option autoload
- Clean and clear options
- Imposta l'opzione di caricamento automatico su no/yes
- Displays a list of active cron tasks (scheduled tasks) and their parameters, next run, etc.
- Clean up and delete scheduled jobs
- User friendly and easy to use
- Plugins compatible with multisite installations
- Only the main site can view, clean and optimize the entire network. Other sites in the network cannot perform these tasks.We chose this philosophy because we are sure that your database is precious and only a senior administrator should take such action
- You can clean all your sites from one place (the main site). You can also specify specific sites to clean up
Using the Advanced Database Cleaner Pro plug-in, you will
- Get and Overview: This plugin will help you understand what's going on in your database.It will report all unused/orphaned items that need to be cleaned up, it will give you the number of boards/options/tasks etc you have.This way you can control your database if there are any problems.
- Save time: You can specify which items should be cleaned/optimized/fixed, how many days to keep data, and how often to clean/optimize/fix.The plugin will then automatically run the process based on your settings
- Space saving: By removing unused/orphaned entries you will save space in your database and backup faster as your backup files will be smaller
Advanced Features Advanced Database Cleaner Pro
Did you know that even if a plugin/theme is removed from your WordPress site. Maybe some of its remains are still in your database? Examples are orphan options, orphan tables, and orphan cron tasks.As you probably know, not all plugins / themes are interested in managing your WordPress database.
As soon as you remove plugins/themes, the rest will accumulate in your database and affect your website performance.The professional version of Advanced Database Cleaner will help you remove all these residues and perform deep database cleaning. In the pro version, you can:
- Categorize options by their "created by". They can be: optional plugins, theme options or WP core options
- Detect and remove orphan options.Your 'wp_options' table may be full of individual options, so it may affect the performance of loading data from the table, which may result in slow website performance.Then it's important to clean up the missing options
- Sort the table by its "created by". They can be: Forms plugin, Theme Forms or WP Core Forms
- Detect and delete orphaned tables. As for options, you can also have some orphaned tables created by plugins/themes you no longer use. Cleaning up orphaned tables will reduce your database size
- Sorts all cron tasks (cron jobs) by their "creator". They can be: plugin cron tasks, theme cron tasks or WP core tasks
- Detect and delete orphaned cron jobs. After uninstalling a plugin/theme, some of its cron tasks may still be active, causing WordPress to call unknown functions.By using the pro version, you can detect and clean up lost tasks
- Search and filter options, filter tables, and filter cron jobs based on criteria such as "name", "created by", "value", etc.
- Get Premium Support: We'll provide fast support along with any technical answers to help you clean up your database efficiently
Changelog Download WordPress Advanced Database Cleaner Pro Not Available Free