WooCommerce Product Variation Sampleis a professional plugin that allows you to display and select attributes of product variants.Under Colors, Buttons, Photos, Variant Images, and Radio, the plugin provides product variant selection options.Therefore, the plugin helps customers to visually see the items they need, saving time by finding the desired product by drop-down type for variations of variable products.
Features: WooCommerce Product Variations Swatches
With just a few clicks, you can convert any drop-down type into a swatch.
When you activate the WooCommerce Product Variation Swatches plugin, the Variation Products in the dropdown type will turn into Variation Swatches.
In the plugin settings you can change global and custom properties.
With this plugin's swatch settings, you can instantly change all current global properties in WooCommerce.
- You can use the search bar to find existing global properties.
- You can choose between two display styles for global properties: horizontal or vertical.
- Display Type: You can choose from five different types of global properties to display: Button, Color, Image, Variation Image, and Radio.
- Sample Profile: You can choose to display one of the available sample profiles.
- Show on product list: This option allows you to show or hide global attributes on the product list.
- You can change each property term of an existing global property by editing the term of the existing global property.
The plugin's custom properties feature makes it simple to display custom properties for variant products.
- Custom property name: You can quickly customize an existing property by entering the property name.
- Assign the following categories: Select in which categories the properties will be customized.
- You can choose between two display styles for custom properties: horizontal or vertical.
- Display Type: You can choose from five different types of custom properties to display: Button, Color, Image, Variation Image, and Radio.
- Swatch Profile: Select the swatch profile in which to display custom properties.
- Show in product list: This option allows you to make the custom attribute visible or invisible in the product list.
Unlimited Swatch Profiles
Product Variation in WooCommerce Swatches is a plugin that allows you to create and style swatch profiles.
- Name, Padding, Height, Width, Font Size, Mobile Mode, Size on Product List, Color, Box Shadow Effects: You can customize the display Default Sample Design Mode: Name, Padding, Height, Width, Font Size, Mobile Mode size, product list, color, box shadow effect.
- Hover state style: You can change the color, background, border, box shadow effect, and reduce the size of the hover state.
- Style After selecting a variant sample, you can choose to customize the display state.Colors, backgrounds, borders, box shadow effects, and downsizing are among the options modified.
- After selecting a variant sample, you can choose to customize the tooltip state. Color, border, font size, and tooltip position are all options.
- You can also clone or delete existing swatch profiles to quickly build a large number of swatch design patterns.
In product listings and assigned pages, samples of product variants are displayed.
Some variables in the presentation on the Product List tab can be used to show/hide a sample of product variants.
- Show Add to Cart Button: You can turn on the Add to Cart button, which will appear after you have selected your quality.
- Show/Hide Property Names for Variant Swatches: You can choose to show or hide the property names for variant swatches.
- The placement of variation samples on store pages, category pages, and item listings can all be customized.
- Text Tooltip: You can use this option to show or hide the variant text tooltip in the product list.
- Max Property Items: You can control how many property items are displayed on the swatch.
- Auto-update: Enter your purchase code, and the plugin will update automatically whenever a new version is released.
- WooCommerce product variations are mobile friendly. Swatches are fully functional on mobile devices.
- Ease of use: The user interface is friendly and easy to use.
Changelog: WooCommerce Product Variations Swatches
v1.0.5 - 2022.01.15 - Fixed: Deprecated is_ajax in WC6.1 - Fixed: Backorder status condition check - Fixed: Swatches not working with Woodmart theme's quickview - Fixed: Some fields of global attributes(Edit screen) are duplicated when WPML is active - Fixed: "Change product image" option not working if a product has more variations than "Ajax variation threshold" - Updated: Make "Out of stock" design(Swatches profile) apply no matter "Disable 'out of stock' variation items" option is on or off v1.0.4 - 2021.11.16 - Fixed: Custom attribute not saving the value 0 - Fixed: "Change product image" option overrides variation image when a variation is selected - Added: Custom hook for swatches position /**18.104.22.168 - 2021.10.15**/ - Fixed: Missing variation price on product list if swatches position is before/after title - Fixed: Custom attributes not saving correctly if attribute name is in non-latin language - Updated: Load images/colors(filter by attributes) from original language if not set in a second language(WPML) - Added: Option to set maximum items shown by default for WooCommerce filter widget v22.214.171.124 - 2021.09.15 - Fixed: Change attribute select when an attribute does not exist in any variations - Fixed: Swatches in product list not working if Default Form Values do not exist in any variations - Fixed: Custom attributes not saving correctly if attribute name contains special characters - Fixed: Out-of-stock attributes not blur out when turning off "Disable Out of stock variation items" option if Default Form Values are set - Fixed: "Show selected attribute item" not working with products that have more variations than the Ajax variation threshold - Updated: Remove Ajax variation threshold limitation - Optimized: Do not print css with empty style - Added: Compatibility with JetSmart filters plugin /**1.0.3 - 2021.04.22**/ - Fixed: Show selected attribute item on single - Fixed: Variation image in product list not change when selecting an attribute with image caused by some lazyload functionality of some plugins/themes - Fixed: Swatches type Variation image not working with translated product variations(WPML) - Fixed: Conflict with Contact form - Update: Hide 'out of stock' variation item option for Product list - Update: Product edit page: button "Add new" -> "Add", add button "Add new" like WooCommerce which is to create a new term for global attributes - Update: “Out of stock” products are still selectable - Added: Option to change product image according to attribute/variation image when selecting an attribute value - Added: Compatibility with FacetWP, Ajax load more(Darren Cooney) - Added: Add to cart button text on product list can be translated with WPML, Polylang - Added: Swatches align for single product v126.96.36.199 - 2020.12.18 - Added: Reset settings general - Added: Attribute image size - Fixed: Auto update
- Features: WooCommerce Product Variations Swatches
- With just a few clicks, you can convert any drop-down type into a swatch.
- In the plugin settings you can change global and custom properties.
- Unlimited Swatch Profiles
- In product listings and assigned pages, samples of product variants are displayed.
- Other features
- Changelog: WooCommerce Product Variations Swatches