Customers can useWooCommerce Order Tracker, It displays order status using interactive images.
The whole process of the tracking system is simple and straightforward, letting customers know the status of their WooCommerce orders.Customers can use the order number and tracking URL to track their order.
Demo:HTTPS://code canyon.net/item/My commerce-order-tracker/19814717
What can an order tracker plugin do for you?
- The WooCommerce Order Tracker plugin allows you to track the products customers order from your business.
- You can provide complete tracking from order placement to delivery.
- It allows you to track your order even if you use a third-party delivery provider. Depending on the shipping procedure, you can define specific order statuses.
- WooCommerce compatibility with invoicing systems
Benefits of WooCommerce Order Tracker
- Keep consumers informed about the progress of their orders and avoid unnecessary delivery inquiries.
- Make your shipping process transparent to earn the trust of your customers.
- Customers can track their shipments even if you use a third-party shipping service.
- Create customized order statuses based on your shipping service process.
- Instead of calling the shipping service to check the status of your order, you can get your order status via email notification.
- Track the entire product shipping process from order placement to delivery.
- Even if you hire a third-party shipping provider, you can keep track of the items you ordered.
Features: WooCommerce Order Tracker Plugin
- Order tracking can be enabled using this plugin.
- Admins can customize order status and add custom logos.
- It is able to send email notifications to customers when their order status changes.
- It provides you with tracking information along with estimated delivery dates.
- It comes with six different order tracking templates.
- It allows FedEx, Canada Post and USPS to integrate their shipping services. and
- Administrators can enable third-party shipment tracking.
- The order status is assigned by the administrator to the tracking stage that will be displayed on the tracking template.
- Administrators can enable Google Maps to track customer orders.
- If the admin ships their order from several shipping companies, 17track. net provides trace options.
Visit the demo to experience the power of the plugin and explore it.
Front-end demo of order trackerclick here
Backend demo of order trackerclick here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can my customers use the WooCommerce Order Tracker plugin to track their orders?
A.To enable Track Your Orders, go to woocommerce->Settings->Track Your Orders->Enable Enable Track Your Orders checkbox.
Q: How does the WooCommerce order tracker plugin work with FedEx for shipment tracking?
A.If you ship packages to your customers using FedEx shipping and want to keep them updated on the status of their packages.No worries, WooCommerce Order Tracker allows you to easily track your orders.Just go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Track Your Orders -> Allow api -> Enable fedex api checkbox and fill out the form.
Q: Is the status of these orders updated manually or automatically?
A.When placing an order in WooCommerce, you must manually update the order status; however, if you use a third-party integration, you do not need to manually change the order status as the status will be changed automatically by the shipping service.
Q: How does the WooCommerce Order Tracker plugin work with Canada Post for shipment tracking?
A.If you use Canada Post shipping to deliver packages to your customers and want to keep them updated on the status of their packages.No worries, WooCommerce Order Tracker allows you to easily track your orders.Just navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Order Tracking -> Enable Canada Post api checkbox and enter your details.
Since it does not save any sensitive data about the user, this plugin is not GDPR compliant. It only stores the information of the holder software, which is powered by WordPress and WooCommerce.
Changelog: WooCommerce Order Tracker by makewebbetter
27.09.2021: Ver 2.0.9 Fi: Minor bug fixes 11.03.2021: Ver 2.0.8 Fix: compatible with latest WP and WC FIx: Update language file 09.02.2021: Ver 2.0.7 Compatibility with WP and WC. Fix minor issues. 27.07.2019: Ver 2.0.6 Fix: Js and Css issue fixed for guest users and admin end. Fix: Fixed bugs for the templates. 28.12.2018: Ver 2.0.5 New: Live tracking with various shipping companies (Feature added) Fix: Minor fixes 23.02.2018: Ver 2.0.2 New: Tracking template for Custom Shipping Area. 19.12.2017: Ver 2.0.1 New: Integration with USPS Tracking API. 22.11.2017: Ver 2.0.0 Fix: Responsiveness of Tracking Templates in all devices. New: 3 Different and New Templates for Tracking Customers Order. New: Shortable/Dragable selected Order Statuses on Backend new settings section. New: Integration with Canada Post Shipment Tracking Services. New: Add Extra Backend Settings for 3 new templates with date time format. 19.10.2017: Ver 1.0.6 Fix: Style Issues. 22.06.2017: Ver 1.0.5 Fix: Minor Issues. 17.06.2017: Ver 1.0.4 New: Mobile Responsive Templates. Fix: Design Issues. 08.06.2017: Ver 1.0.3 New: FedEx Tracking Integration. New: Templates for tracking order view. 11.05.2017: Ver 1.0.2 New: Templates for tracking order view. 29.04.2017: Ver 1.0.1 New: Create a setting to show order status in pop-up view. New: Create a setting to send notification via e-mail on changing the order status. 25.04.2017: Ver 1.0.0 Initial Release