Offers customizable products and additional add-ons. Increase customer input and improve the checkout process. Increase productivity by simplifying order processing.Now is the time to expand your WooCommerce functionality.
WooCommerce custom fieldsEnables you to build custom product, checkout, order, and user fields, as well as present and collect more information in an organized manner, and sell configurable products, product add-ons, and additional product alternatives.Build, manage and optimize your online store for a great user experience, making every area work for you.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/my commerce-custom-fields/11332742
Improve sales and customer satisfaction
Sales can help you make more money. Offers popular add-ons and services such as gift wrapping, on-site furniture assembly and extended warranties to make every sale more profitable.
Allow customers to customize your product. Sell something that requires user input, such as a T-shirt with a custom image, a personalized gift card with the recipient's name, or a child's ticket.
product documentation. documents should be ordered. Customer files can be attached to products and orders. When buying something, allow buyers to upload files.
Full control over product pricing. Increase or decrease prices by fixed amounts, percentages, or even custom user-entered factors!
Unparalleled conditional logic.Using more than a dozen conditions, you can display when, where and who you want. You can add fields to thousands of items at a time, or just one at a time.
Improve workflow and save time
Keep your customers informed. Provide shipment tracking information or the serial number of the device they purchased to ensure your consumers know and feel comfortable.
Get the information you need. Ask consumers about their age to see if they qualify for something. Allow them to choose the desired delivery time. Compile a list of meeting attendees.Additional charges apply for services and add-ons ordered during the checkout process.
Free yourself from manual labor unless really needed, Don't waste time generating multiple product versions. How long does it take to configure size and color preferences for tens of thousands of items? It takes two minutes.
A plugin can do many things. Collect customers' dates of birth to surprise them with birthday discounts. Allow charitable payments directly from your checkout page for social responsibility.We are sure that your mind is already full of fantastic ideas!
- Create as many product fields as you want - over a dozen different field types are supported.
- Sell custom WooCommerce products that may have different possibilities.
- Add-ons for WooCommerce products can be sold, such as gift wrapping and extended warranties.
- Customers will be charged for certain options.
- Sets the fields that the store manager fills in when adding a new product.
- For internal reference, private label features are helpful.
- Customers can get product information from public properties.
- For example, user instructions and warranty policies can be uploaded as files for download.
- On the checkout page, WooCommerce custom fields are displayed.
- Additional billing, shipping and general order information should be collected.
- Easily customize field placement on checkout pages.
- Both store managers and customers can access the data on the order page.
- On the order edit page, store managers can access the order fields.
- It can be used to speed up internal order processing.
- Customers can see data that has been marked as "public".
- Information such as shipment tracking numbers can be found here.
- Include more user-related fields on the payroll page.
- Get tax-related data such as VAT number (for Europe)
- Ask consumers for their date of birth and other personal details.
- Fields can also be found in the User Profiles section of WordPress.
Features: WooCommerce Custom Fields
- Text, text area, password, email, number, date picker, select, multi-select, checkbox, radio button and file upload are all supported.
- Sell things that can be customized and configured.
- Add-ons and extra product options that can sell WooCommerce products.
- Product characteristics can be used to display additional information about the product.
- Get more order details during the checkout process.
- Use the user field to collect additional user information.
- Custom order fields allow you to manage your orders more efficiently.
- Files can be uploaded and linked to products and orders.
- Accept customer documents on product pages or at checkout.
- Set the allowed file types and sizes.
- To speed up order processing, attach attachments to WooCommerce emails.
- Customers will be charged more (or less) based on the pricing limit.
- For engraving services, charge per character.
- The price can be changed using a fixed amount or a percentage.
- Prices can also be determined by custom user input.
- Should limit the maximum number of characters that can be entered.
- Additional product alternative pricing is provided for the convenience of customers.
- Prices are updated in real-time as customers configure product options.
- The store owner can modify user input to correct any errors.
- This field can be multiplied based on the number of products selected.
- Default values can be set for almost all field types.
- Apply fields to hundreds of products simultaneously to save time.
- Easily duplicate fields for faster setup.
- Configure the conditions that must be met for this field to appear.
- Make the fields required and mark them as "private" or "public".
- Use custom CSS to customize each field independently.
- Hooks and functions to interact with plugins programmatically
Changelog: WooCommerce Custom Fields
Version 2.3.4, 10 July 2020 * Fix - Per-character fee calculation issue related to unicode characters * Fix - Archived fields appear in the main field list in admin area * Fix - Product sale price display issue * Tweak - Improved performance of product pages when prices are changed * Tweak - Checked compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce * Tweak - Other minor bug fixes and improvements * Dev - Removed last argument from filter hook wccf_skip_product_fields_for_product * Dev - Removed last argument from filter hook wccf_skip_pricing_for_product * Dev - Some changes to internal methods, check if you call internal methods Version 2.3.3, 27 March 2020 * Fix - Required field error displayed when "any" attribute variation is selected * Fix - Non-sale price formatted as sale price under specific conditions * Fix - Problem with filter hook wccf_product_fields_position_hook position * Fix - Heading tag is not changing from h1 to other tag * Fix - Impossible to set numeric field min value to zero * Fix - Field titles in order view are not displayed on smaller screens * Fix - Customer field values not display properly in the account area * Tweak - Required field error is now displayed on product pages * Tweak - Other minor bug fixes and improvements * Dev - New filter wccf_field_value_to_store Version 2.3.2, 18 July 2019 * Feature - New field type: Decimal (field type Number is for whole numbers now) * Fix - Cart item field editing view not loading when field has other field condition * Fix - Field key input is not disabled when key can no longer be changed * Fix - Issues related to other field conditions * Fix - Issues with product attribute conditions * Tweak - Performance improvements for product price display throughout shop * Tweak - Shipping method conditions now support instances of shipping methods from zones * Tweak - Other minor bug fixes and improvements * Dev - New filter wccf_number_field_step * Dev - New filter wccf_decimal_field_step Version 2.3.1, 28 June 2019 * Fix - Translation files for text domain "rightpress" not loaded * Tweak - Other minor bug fixes and improvements Version 2.3, 21 June 2019 * Warning - Plugin's capability management has changed, see Dev section below * Feature - Customers can now edit product field values in cart * Feature - New field type: Color picker * Feature - New field type: Time picker * Feature - New field type: Date/time picker * Feature - New pseudo-field types (page elements): Heading and Separator * Feature - New Checkout Field condition: Payment method * Feature - New Checkout Field condition: Shipping method * Feature - New Checkout Field conditions: Shipping country, state, postcode, zone * Feature - New Product/Checkout Field condition: Customer meta * Feature - New Product Field/Property condition: Product meta * Feature - New Product Field/Property condition: Custom taxonomy * Feature - New Checkout Field condition: Product shipping classes in cart * Feature - Added private note input to field editing page for internal reference * Feature - Added field placeholder option * Fix - Product add-on prices displayed without tax in frontend * Fix - Custom billing and shipping address field values not displaying in emails * Fix - Required shipping address field error when billing address is used for shipping * Fix - Non-variable product attribute condition issues * Fix - Product field value shows quotes escaped after adding to cart * Fix - Product quick edit overwrites product property values * Fix - Shipping fields are required when shipping to different address is unchecked * Fix - Checkout fields with coupon condition require page reload to display on checkout * Fix - Product fields are printed twice for variable subscription products * Fix - Improved compatibility with PHP 7.2 * Tweak - Added simple client-side validation for product fields * Tweak - Character limit now allows typing past limit and validates before submit * Tweak - Added Enabled/Disabled toggle to field configuration side panel * Tweak - Changed Datepicker to DateTimePicker JS library for date/time selection * Tweak - Changed number field input type from 'text' to 'number' * Tweak - Improved date value handling when storing and retrieving values from database * Tweak - Enabled user capability, role, meta and logged in conditions to user fields * Tweak - Rewritten conditions engine to make it more flexible and customizable * Tweak - Better handling of disabled conditions and other field conditions * Tweak - Option to define whether amounts in conditions (e.g. cart subtotal) include tax * Tweak - Made Checkout field error state styling match WooCommerce error styling * Tweak - Renamed "User Fields" to "Customer Fields" * Tweak - Other minor bug fixes and improvements * Dev - New filter wccf_filter_fields to hide fields programmatically * Dev - New filter wccf_product_fields_position_hook to change product fields position * Dev - Removed filter wccf_datepicker_config, use new datetimepicker filter hooks * Dev - Removed filters wccf_capability and rp_wccf_capability * Dev - Plugin no longer uses manage_woocommerce as default capability * Dev - Plugin no longer allows overriding capability using filters * Dev - Plugin now uses its own capability manage_wccf_settings for plugin settings * Dev - Plugin now maps its own capabilities for all custom post types (fields)