Valenti is a fully responsive, cutting edge, feature-rich Wordpress Premium HD (Retina Ready) Review Magazine Theme.Users may enjoy using the proprietary Valenti Drag & Drop Builder to build a unique homepage and quickly make changes to it at any time.Thanks to its powerful and integrated commenting system and widgets, Valenti can also be used as a commenting theme.Valenti also has a unique megamenu system for gorgeous drop-down menus, and the ability to make parallax on the main screen of a post.
Valenti WooCommerce, bbPress and BuddyPress integrations are also included for a comprehensive package. Valenti is the premium WordPress review magazine for 2021 and beyond.Valenti will be popular with bloggers, foodies and even newspaper sites!
Valenti Reintroduce the joy of website creation!
Demo: https://theme forest.net/item/Vale puzzle-wordpress-many-review-magazine-news-theme/5888961
Features: Valenti – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
- The design is clean, ultra-modern and vibrant, ideal for newspapers, reviews and current websites.
- A unique logo can be displayed as an option in the main navigation bar.
- The hover zoom effect on the slider and grid can be turned on or off.
- Line-by-line can be turned off completely, or just some parts of it (author, date, category, comments)
- Take over background ads (clickable background) system includes 2 templates (2.psd + 2.png).
- Ready for Retina Display (HD)
- Valentin isWPMLand RTL ready, incl. mo/. po file for easy translation into any language.The following languages have been translated and included: Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Slovak and Norwegian.
- Options for boxed or full-width sites
- Unique mega menu system
- Login using Ajax integration
- Unique drag-and-drop homepage builder
- An integrated "to top" button that can be turned on or off.
- Access over 600 fonts available at http://www.google.com/fonts, as well as a drop-down list with suggested fonts, handpicked for quality.
- In Manage Theme Options, there is an option to turn off the About Author box.
- Lightbox can be turned off in the admin theme options.
- In the admin theme settings you can disable the "next/previous" box.
- In admin theme settings you can disable "By Line" ("By x on 01/01/2013 in Category" is displayed in post/module/blog styles).
- There are three different menu positions (primary, secondary and footer)
- Secondary menu navigation has the ability to descend downwards.
- Categories and page sidebars can be customized.
- There are many documents, including pictures and videos. It can also be viewed on the Internet.
- Related articles with photos have been integrated, which can be toggled on/off from theme options.
- Include a sample dummy content XML file (note: images in the demo are not included, all images are replaced with dummy placeholder images)
- Rich Fragment Microdata Architecture Review
- Rich Fragment Microdata for Schema Authors
- Rich Fragment Microdata Architecture Breadcrumbs
- Fully responsive design
- The built-in theme options framework is simple and powerful.
- Lightbox is implemented in a very stylish way.
- Upload custom logo
- Upload custom favicon
- Copyright for custom footers
- Custom CSS section (best practice to avoid losing CSS changes on theme updates)
- Pagination is built in.
- Indented thread comments
- Breaking news that stops when hovering over the secondary menu bar (can be toggled on/off in theme preferences and configured to show specific categories)
- Everything is set up the way SEO should be.For example, have only one H1 per page, get alt text data around article titles (not logos, which is bad SEO), images, proper meta schema data, etc.
- Provide translation files (.mo/.po) (French, Dutch and Spanish have been translated and included)
- Valid HTML5 + CCS3 code was used to create this page.
- All major browsers and versions, including Internet Explorer 8, have been thoroughly tested.
- Provides multiple shortcodes, all integrated directly into TinyMCE (no more complicated codes to remember)
- Next to the logo, you can choose a 468x60 banner, a 728x90 banner, or no banner at all.
Changelog Valenti - WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
VERSION 18.104.22.168 – 5TH JUNE 2021 New: Theme Options > General: Only Show One Category in Bylines option Improved: CSS total size: 15% reduction Improved: Theme Options > Custom Code > Code For Head and Footer: Options hav been removed. If you have added custom code there, you need to move it to the child theme’s functions.php file. See documentation for guidance. Fix: Search Results: Styling when no results found Updated Plugin: Valenti Engine 1.0.4 Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.6 Updated Documentation VERSION 22.214.171.124 – 8TH MAY 2021 Improved: Full Rank Math compatibility added Improved: SEO: noopener for social share buttons Fix: Missing Category Filter option from Blog Homepage Featured Block Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.5 Updated Plugin: Let’s Social Count 1.2.0 VERSION 126.96.36.199 – 2ND MAY 2021 Improved: Let’s Review score box styling Improved: Sliders show review scores Fix: PHP warning notice Fix: Author Page: “Go Back Home” button if no posts published was not linking to homepage Fix: Author Page: Wrong author name if no posts published by author Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.2 VERSION 188.8.131.52 – 30TH APRIL 2021 New: Theme Options > Header & Logo: Make Logo An H1 On Homepage New: Theme Options > Block Designs > Classic: Option to turn excerpts on/off Fix: Theme Options > Element background image positions weren’t applying Fix: Theme Options > Block Designs > Classic: Custom Read More text wasn’t working Fix: Theme Options > Block Designs > Classic: Custom Read More text wasn’t working Fix: Theme Options > Typography > Inside Posts: Some Heading font sizes options weren’t applying properly Fix: Specific Featured Posts option for blog style homepage wasn’t working Fix: WordPress Sticky Post feature on category/tag/latest post blog pages Fix: Show Pages In Search Results option wasn’t working properly Fix: Quirk with Gallery images not migrating from v5.4 Improved: WooCommerce styling details Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.1 Updated Plugin: Valenti Engine 1.0.3 VERSION 184.108.40.206 – 8TH JANUARY 2020 Fix: Inside Post By line options not applying Fix: Breadcrumbs being overlapped by site background ad Fix: Secondary Menu Width option wasn’t applying Fix: Footer Widgets system not fully processed for new one Fix: Search results page not showing correct sidebar VERSION 220.127.116.11 – 7TH JANUARY 2021 Improved: WooCommerce styling details Fix: Secondary Menu overlapping in certain header styles Fix: WooCommerce: Related products layout VERSION 5.6.3 – 7TH JANUARY 2020 New: Valenti Stylish Posts Widget: Sory by: Most Commented Improved: Secondary Menu Styling details Fix: Theme Options > Typography > Text Colors: Standard link color option wasn’t applying Fix: Likes: Not calculating properly Fix: Article Hero: Turning off all meta elements still showed them Fix: Few styling quirks Updated Plugin: Valenti Engine 1.0.2 VERSION 5.6.2 – 30TH DECEMBER 2020 New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Trending Now (Requires Jetpack Stats active) New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Trending Last 30 Days (Requires Jetpack Stats active) New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Latest Reviews New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Top Editor Review Scores New: Valenti Builder: Block Order: Top User Rating Scores Improved: Builder: If entering specific post IDs for block, order you input them is order they will appear Improved: Let’s Review Integration: Valenti has stars/cart icons now. Meaning Font Awesome font can be disabled in Let’s Review options for better performance if desired Improved: Related Posts Block: If slider design selected and only 1 related post found, then design will change to grid Improved: Header Ad space sizing for responsive ads Improved: Performance boost Improved: Styling details Fix: bbPress Layout: No Sidebar option wasn’t working Fix: Header not visible on portrait tablet view Fix: Likes counter feature not working Fix: Category/Tags: Custom sidebar option was still loading global sidebar Fix: To Top Arrow not using category accent color Fix: Current post’s parent category not highlted in menu Updated Plugin: Valenti Engine 1.0.1 VERSION 5.6.1 – 18TH DECEMBER 2020 Fix: Trending option in Breaking Bar wasn’t working as expected Fix: Facebook Share url had unneeded http:// in url