This WooCommerce table rate method allows you to apply various rates to individual customers based on a series of conditions provided by the admin.Shipping destination, cart subtotal, item shipping category, price, weight, and various other factors can all be considered.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/table-rate-shipping-foru-me-commerce/3796656
Features: Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
- Prices based on the following criteria and product groupings:
- individual products
- shopping cart line item
- WooCommerce shipping zones are supported.
- Within each region, many instances are allowed.
- A long list of conditions can be found here:
- surface area
- date range
- Day of the week
- Each table row may have several conditions.
- There are various fees to choose from:
- Prices are fixed.
- Subtotal percentage
- Multiply weight, length, width, height, surface area and volume.
- For each x quantity of currency, weight, size and item,
- Multiple costs are allowed per line, combinations are allowed, for example:
- Fees are based on fixed costs plus some fuel surcharge.
- Additional weight increments are added to the base charge.
- To change the priority of conditions and costs, drag and drop table rows.
- For example, turn off shipping tax.
- Exemplary methods are limited by the user's work.
- Calculation of volumetric weight (volume multiplied or divided by a given number)
- Taxes are included in the basic subtotal criteria.
- Conditions for basic subtotals, including coupons
- Weights should be rounded up to the next whole number.
- When a free shipping method is active, you can choose to hide this method.
- To provide more additional information, add descriptive text below the title and price of the delivery option.
- Select the method used by default.
- Hide other possibilities in the same method when the consumer is eligible to use the specified method.
Changelog: Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
4.2.1 - 2020-04-18 - Fixed: Change 'equal to' comparison to proper float point math - Fixed: Outdated .po file for translation - Fixed: Dokan Vendor condition limited to 10 vendor options - Enhanced: Increased required WooCommerce version to 3.2 - Enhanced: Increased Plugin and Server compatible tags 4.2 - 2019-08-18 - Added: Method Conditions section to limit options at the method level - Added: Ability to skip weight comparison in volumetric weight calculations - Added: Option to combine shipping descriptions instead of overriding (Per Item & Per Class calculations) - Added: New Condition to select Dokan Vendors (when using the multivendor plugin) - Added: Buttons that Expand/Collapse all settings sections - Added: WPML title translation by ID or Title - Added: Plugin details overrided with CodeCanyon data to separate from WordPress.org API - Fixed: Product fields not saving after removing row from table - Fixed: Time condition not taking timezone settings into account - Fixed: Change Surface Area from Height x Width to Length x Width for better compatibility with other plugins - Fixed: Comparison error with float numbers and equal to operator - Fixed: Shipping class data issue in Per Item & Per Line Item setups - Enhanced: Changed exporter feature to be more compatible across servers and languages - Developer: Added filters to calculated cart data - Developer: Moved conditional variables and functions to a more accessible class