Stellar- Star Ratings Plugin for WordPress is a star rating plugin for WordPress.PluginsThis generates and saves ratings for every WordPress entry, whether it's a post, page, or product.Microdata search support allows you to improve the plugin's placement and visibility on Google pages by clicking a button in the settings.Flexible settings can create ratings for any capacity from 3, 5, 10, or even 12 stars.Of course, choose any icon from the vast library of predefined icons, or even upload your own SVG icons for rating.
Stellar plugin - The Star Rating plugin for WordPress is completely free from fraud thanks to customizable voting restrictions from one IP.Also, since the crack results are distributed, there is no way to fool the scoring system in Stellar. Merkulove monitors WordPress core updates and regularlyUpdate plugin. Therefore, you can be sure that the plugin is fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
Stellar Plugin Features - Stellar Plugin for WordPress
- Number and size of customizable icons, colors and layouts
- Large icon library for revision scores and custom SVG icon usage and upload interface
- Customizable voice limit from an IP
- Architecture. org tag included in the best position in Google search results
- Put the plugin in one of the predefined locations or use a shortcode anywhere
- Great for WordPress posts, pages and products
- Display results in frontend and/or WordPress admin area
- Additional files for quick translation into any language
- for everyoneWordPress themes
- Great for RTL. direction
- Adjustable rating capacity (number of stars) from 1 to 12
- Fast and smooth installation
- Tested and compatible with WordPress 5+
- Light and fast
- Gutenberg complies with
- Supports all major browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Edge
- 100% SEO friendly
- Easy to use and customize
- modern user interface
- Tasks for any WordPress entity: categories, single pages, user roles, devices, etc.
- Detailed installation instructions and user manual
- Six months, including buyer supportCodeCanyon
Flexible configuration of plugin links to display plugins only on the WordPress site you want and user groups of your choice.Ranking results can be displayed on the back-end and front-end of the website, or completely hidden.
Stellar WordPress plugin is especially compatible with all modern browsers.
It doesn't matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge. Everything looks great on all devices and all browsers.If your website has a lot of unique content, such as a blog, glossary, portfolio, corporate website, e-commerce project, creative agency, real estate listing, CV, restaurant, retail company, global media agency or magazine.The Stellar Ranking WordPress plugin has no compatibility limitations. The plugin can be used with any WordPress theme. So when buying a plugin, you can be sure it will workAvada, Jupiter, BeTheme, The7, Flatsome, Enfold, etc
Installation was smooth and only took a few seconds. The plugin is ready to use after installation - you just need to install and activate it in WordPress.Read more about setting star ratings for WordPress pages.
Changelog: Stellar – Star Rating plugin for WordPress
v2.1.7 - 5 November 2021 Added [stellar overall=""] shortcode Added [stellar average=""] shortcode Added overall rating for website and each of custom post types in dashboard widget Improved overview of the dashboard widget Improved mobile view of the rating bar Fixed Advanced Schema Markup display by post type v2.1.6 - 4 October 2021 Fixed cURL error v2.1.5 - 12 August 2021 Added id attribute to the [stellar] shortcode v2.1.4 - 16 June 2021 Improved compatibility with BBPress Improved tooltip style for some WordPress themes Fixed styles and scripts load for shortcode use cases Fixed tooltip freeze when moving the mouse up v2.1.2 – 15 December 2020 Fixed console error on the plugin settings page v2.1.1 – 17 November 2020 Fixed calculation formula for shortcode [stellar top=""]. v2.1.0 – 7 November 2020 Added shortcode [stellar top="50" for="post"] Fixed sorting posts in the widget on the dashboard v2.0.4 – 29 October 2020 Fixed images in Layout select v2.0.2 – 22 October 2020 Fixed displaying rating before voting Fixed missing settings after plugin update v2.0.1 – 21 October 2020 Fixed CSS issue related to not-squared icons Fixed Subscription form Fixed Check Updates button v2.0.0 – 20 October 2020 Added Limit Exceeded Message Added display of rating to non-voted users Added rating rounding Down or Up Added displaying Half of the Icons Added Hover Color setting Improved performance in the admin area Refactoring front-end CSS