Stackable The most reliable Gutenberg pal you'll ever have.Create dynamic websites while staying blazing fast with our powerful yet lightweight custom blocks, ready-made designs, UI kits, global settings and comprehensive customization possibilities.With Gutenberg's new page building experience, you'll be able to develop great, great web pages effortlessly.
Demo:https://i'm afraid stackable.com/premium/
Gutenberg is transforming into a page builder. With the Wordpress block editor, you may have a whole new web design experience.
Stackable is an all-in-one solution to turn Gutenberg into a page builder and build stunning websites.Stackable has enabled thousands of bloggers, merchants, designers, and web development professionals to take advantage of the fast, powerful, and intuitive features of the WordPress block editor, and over 100,000 websites use (and growing!) Stackable.
Features: Stackable Premium – Gutenberg Blocks
- Created Designs: Quickly create websites and build a strong online presence with our pre-made designs and UI kits.
- Easy-to-use controls: With our simple controls, you can focus on your content and have a stress-free building experience.
- Each requirement can be fulfilled by a set of blocks. : Look no further and use our big block selection to create any website.
- Ultra-fast page speed: Impress your visitors with lightning-fast loading speeds to boost your website's performance.
- Tablet and Mobile Friendly: Create mobile and tablet friendly websites to easily reach more people.
- No coding required: You can create professional-looking pages without writing any code.
- Options for Multiple Blog Posts: With our great blog-friendly blocks, advanced design options, and customizable post settings, you can take your engagement with your audience to the next level.
- Toolkits for User Interface Design: Choose from a variety of ready-made styles with our professionally created UI kits to instantly grab the attention of your visitors.
- Content that changes over time: Create a more personalized experience for each of your website users to increase conversions and traffic.
- SEO-friendly features: Try various title choices for the best title tags, complex settings for responsive design, and overall optimized page loads, and you'll never have to worry about your website's SEO rating again.
- High core web vitals and great web performance: When editing in Gutenberg, you will notice a significant performance boost.Spend less time optimizing your content and have it rank higher among your competitors with a platform built for speed, performance and high core web vitality.
- Global Preferences: Create brand standards and consistent designs in less time without changing each module individually.
- Fully customizable blocks: With a choice of typography, image settings, icons and colors, hover states, and more, you can quickly match each block to your design concept.
- Advanced and Flexible Design Controls: Get creative with your designs and personalize them down to every detail.
- Mobile and Tablet Design: You can customize your design for different devices with responsive options.On tablets and mobile devices, you have more flexibility to choose how columns are collapsed or not.
- Motion Effects: With our scroll, entry and exit animations, you can make your design work stand out.
- Content that changes over time: Easily assign links, photos, and text material in blocks as dynamic content to speed up your design process.
- Work more efficiently: With our ready-made patterns and wide selection of blocks, you can wow your clients with fantastic creations.
- Global Settings and UI Kit: You don't need to start a project from scratch with our unique UI Kit, our global settings will help you create consistent pages.
- Designed for Speed: Considering the lightweight blocks developed by Core Web Vitals, you can boost your clients' PageSpeed Insights scores.Take advantage of zero bloat, no jQuery, and no dependencies to see how much impact it can make.
- Role Manager: Don't worry about customers breaking your website. Control who has access to edit your pages.
- Responsive Live Editing: Edit web pages from multiple angles and work quickly to keep everything organized.
- Custom Properties and CSS Customization: Possibility to go beyond standard blocks to adapt your designs to the specific needs of your clients.
- Conditional Display: Set up conditional display for your blocks to provide a more tailored experience on your client's website.
- Custom Post Loops: To create your own unique post loops, use any of the stackable blocks in the query loop block and take advantage of dynamic content.
- Frequent updates: We are committed to making Stackable the best it can be. We work with users to improve the suitability of the plugin for your needs.
- Help anytime: We provide great help to make sure you get the most out of Stackable.
- A thriving community: We foster a vibrant community where everyone feels welcome and comfortable to share their stories.
Changelog: Stackable – Gutenberg Blocks (Premium)
= v3.1.2 = * New: WordPress 5.9 compatibility & FSE compatibility * New: Added Overlay Colors to the Image block - now you can add solid or gradient colored overlays! * Fixed: Clicking the expand block link scrolls the screen down * Fixed: Inspector tabs went behind the visible area when scrolling down * Fixed: Clearing a text highlight color, resets the highlight type. * Fixed: Possible PHP error when a custom post used in Dynamic Content becomes unavailable = v3.1.1 = * New: Added back ability to change the column order when columns collapse in mobile * New: Added Post Taxonomies in dynamic content * New: Added link option to the Image Block * Fixed: Trigger when all display conditions are met is not triggering properly * Fixed: Entrance animation speeds and delay do not take effect correctly * Fixed: Column gap and fit columns options now work in Feature Grid block * Fixed: Display conditions: post meta & site option true & false condition now works if the value is '' * Fixed: Display conditions: Post meta & site option contains & does-not-contain condition now works if the string matched is at the start of the string * Fixed: Content Vertical Align option prevents the responsive display options from being applied * Fixed: Top and bottom lines in Heading block not left aligning * Fixed: Icon block custom CSS not showing correctly in the editor = v3.1.0 = [Introducing: Wireframes](https://wpstackable.com/blog/introducing-wireframes/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link) * New: Added Wireframes in the Design Library * Change: Removed plugin deactivation feedback * Fixed: Block alignments not inherited properly in tablet and mobile * Fixed: Text in post block not aligning in tablet and mobile * Fixed: Shadows in the design library are cut when viewing only a few designs = v3.0.7 = * Fixed: Button link popover is hard to close * Fixed: Less Content Layout Shift (CLS) * Fixed: Memory usage optimization (10% memory savings) * Fixed: Aligning content in tablet doesn't inherit correctly in mobile * Fixed: Column gap in desktop collapses columns in tablet * Fixed: Unwanted delay when icons change color on hover * Fixed: Translations are now properly applied across the plugin = v3.0.5 = * Fixed: Design library infinite loading spinner and fails to load design * Fixed: PublishPress workaround - Stackable blocks won't load * Fixed: Posts block can affect the display of other Posts block in the editor * Fixed: Posts block won't show featured image if size is not full * Fixed: Icon list columns flexbox issue * Fixed: Accordion block affects the icon of nested accordion blocks * Fixed: Pricing box alignment in some layouts * Fixed: Notification block close button can go out of the container * Fixed: Kadence compatibility - dots added to the blog posts meta (v2 block) * Fixed: Image box can have a small white gap if the container size has fractions in its widt = v3.0.3 = * New: Added a modal popup to help with the migration process to version 3 * New: Shadow options can now be styled on hover * Fixed: Block widths when nested * Fixed: Column content widths sometimes didn't apply especially when nested * Fixed: Layout styles of the Blog Posts and Card block * Fixed: The image cannot be selected some Card block layouts * Fixed: Posts Block title tag can't be changed * Fixed: Remove unwanted bottom margin in columns * Fixed: Content Vertical Align did not apply * Fixed: Icon Label block icon gap showing incorrectly in the backend when you have multiple icon labels * Fixed: PHP warning for themes using theme.json * Fixed: Feature block horizontal layout didn't show as horizontal * Fixed: Image Box block layouts were not aligned correctly * Fixed: Image placeholder height now shows correctly * Fixed: Blocks can be linked together if creating multiple columns at once * Fixed: Compatibility with wide/full align when Kadence blocks is enabled * Fixed: Fixed typo in the wizard text = v3.0.2 = * Fixed: Compatibility with some plugins when backward compatibility with v2 blocks is enabled * Fixed: Backward compatibility with v2 blocks now work with reusable blocks * Fixed: Possible too many redirects when going to the wizard Version 2.17.5 August 10, 2021 New: Added Sponsored and UGC rel options for all links New: Stackable blocks now appear properly in excerpts Fixed: Custom Attributes input control backward compatibility with WordPress 5.5 = v2.17.4 = * Fixed: Loading order of styles caused some styling issues in some blocks = v2.17.2 = Custom Attributes and Optimization](https://wpstackable.com/blog/custom-attributes-and-optimization/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link) = v2.17.1 = * Fixed: Compatibility fix with Toolset * Fixed: Turning on Optimization settings prevents global colors from working in Divider block colors * Fixed: When no aria-label is given in Image Box blocks, role="img" is no longer added * Fixed: WordPress 5.8 compatibility issues * Fixed: Removed some attributes which should not be included when copy and pasting styles - [v2.17 Custom Attributes and Optimization](https://wpstackable.com/blog/custom-attributes-and-optimization/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link) = [v2.16 Clickable Containers and Pagination] (https://wpstackable.com/blog/clickable-containers-and-pagination/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link) = v2.15.3 = * Fixed: Backward compatibility with WordPress 5.6 * Change: Increased minimum compatibility of Stackable to at least WordPress 5.5.4 = v2.14.2 = * Fixed: Added Auto Block Recovery support for reusable blocks * Fixed: Video Popup block play button SEO and accessibility issues * Fixed: Possible PHP undefined variable warning in global settings * Fixed: Image border radius now properly shows in mobile for the Feature block * Fixed: Gradient backgrounds would overlap if there's a border in Column blocks * Fixed: Picking a global color did not visibly show as active * Fixed: Text highlight toolbar button now shows pressed state when active * Fixed: Block title and Block description spacing in some blocks didn't get applied * Fixed: Count Up and Notification block's icon alignment not working in tablet and mobile * Fixed: Some em units did not display as active * Fixed: Missing stretch class in Feature block * Fixed: Disabled html editing in the Accordion block * Fixed: Text of some blocks now are blank when you first add them so you can type immediately * Fixed: Get the correct color from custom properties in Icon List block icons * Fixed: Better color picker support for Neve Theme colors * Fixed: Image Box block now properly adds min-height = v2.14.1 = * Fixed: Compatibility adjustments for WordPress 5.7 * Fixed: Advanced tab can sometimes be visible in the Styles tab = v2.13 = UI Kits, Borders & Improved Performance](https://wpstackable.com/blog/ui-kits-borders/?utm_source=wp-repo&utm_campaign=readme&utm_medium=link)