Speaker is a WordPress plugin that turns the content of online pages into human-like voices.The plugin uses the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to play high-quality vocals and adds an audio player with content to the page.Google Cloud Platform is the foundation of the Speaker plugin, ensuring its reliability and speed anywhere in the world.
Speaker WordPress Plugin converts text to human voice in over 275 voices in 48 languages and dialects.To deliver high-fidelity audio, it uses a revolutionary speech synthesis technology (WaveNet) and Google's powerful neural network.
The only WordPress plugin that supports the Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) standard is The Speaker. You can use SSML to fine-tune the speech for every piece of content on your website.You can pause, intonation, and read numbers and phone numbers like a human. Additionally, Speaker's SSML allows multiple voices and languages to be used in a single article.For example, you can use this feature to dub an interview in multiple voices, or use it for an online language course.
All popular WordPress editors have been tested and are fully compatible with this product.Thanks to its extremely flexible options (mobile, tablet, desktop), you can enable/disable the plugin on different pages, different user groups and different devices.
Lots of useful features and settings
You can create custom speech templates for each page in the speaker. It is also possible to build and use custom speech templates for every post in WordPress.
Batch allows you to convert all existing pages of your website to speech. Just use the regular WordPress interface to do this.It doesn't matter if your site has 5 or 5,000 posts; all speech will be synthesized and an audio file created.
All synthesized voice files include customizable intros and afters, a useful feature if you want to brand all your recordings in the same way.For example, you can include a greeting or copyright at the beginning and/or end of each voice file.
Flexible design elements allow you to change the appearance of the player and place it on the page to your liking. Also, you can have multiple players on one page.For example, if you want to preserve the context of a story by combining audio versions of several other articles into one article.
The speaker is GDPR compliant, which means it cannot use or send content from private or non-public pages. The audio for the post/page is generated using publicly available page markup.Speakers cannot use password-protected post types that are only available to specific individuals or groups of users.
Many buyers request download links for audio files. We've got it covered for you!With just one configuration, download links can be displayed on both the front-end and back-end.
We keep a close eye on the latest developments and trends in the development world. They also created a plugin that works with the latest version of PHP.However, you can use the plugin with older versions. This speaker works with PHP versions starting from 5.6 all the way up to the latest stable version.
The new user interface was created with version 2.0 in mind. The UI is based on Material Design aesthetics and looks fresh.
Speaker is cross-browser compatible. It makes no difference which browser a user uses to access your website.Visitors will have a great experience across all browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge and even older versions of Internet Explorer.Also, this is very important if your website contains multiple long pages, such as blogs, portfolios, company websites, e-commerce projects, creative agencies, real estate listings, bios, restaurants or retail companies.
Features of Text-to-Speech Plugin - Speakers
- Visual Speech Template Generator
- WordPress now supports SSML.
- WordPress pages and posts are batched.
- After saving the page, the audio is automatically synthesized.
- On one page, there are multiple voices and languages.
- Pauses and intonation can be adjusted.
- Full support for custom WordPress post formats.
- There are over 48 languages to choose from.
- There are over 275 human-sounding voices.
- Each voice has its own speaking rate and pitch, which can be customized.
- Intro and Outro tracks can be customized.
- Audio files are automatically backed up to Google Drive.
- includes aElementorplugin and aWPBakerykleine Teile.
- Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder and Visual Composer are all tested and compatible.
- All major WordPress themes are compatible with this plugin.
- Gutenberg is available now.
- There are five different player styles.
- Front and / or rear download links
- There are seven positions to place players.
- Includes a player shortcode that can be used anywhere on the site.
- The RTL direction is ideal.
- The contemporary user interface is stunning.
- Up to WordPress 5++ is tested and compatible.
- fast and light
- Google Cloud Platform is the core of this project.
- All modern browsers are supported.
- WaveNet technology is only available to WaveNet members.
- Easy to use and personalize
- Installation Notes
- Detailed User Guide
- Large customization options
- Support for CodeCanyon buyers includes six months.
Changelog: Speaker – Page to Speech Plugin for WordPress
v3.3.5 - 21 January 2022 Added option for store and access audio files in the Media Library v3.3.4 - 13 January 2022 Added saving audio meta to the post meta 3.3.3 - 10 November 2021 Fixed player buttons align in Safari Fixed translation issue for 'Playback speed:' string 3.3.2 - 4 October 2021 Fixed cURL error 3.3.1 - 7 September 2021 Added Chrome Style player skin for all browsers 3.3.0 - 29 August 2021 Added Playback Speed controls for front-end Added saving audio files to Google Drive Fixed few translations issues 3.2.7 - 26 July 2021 Fixed voice preview in the admin area Fixed UI of the settings page for Apple mobile devices v3.2.6 - 14 July 2021 Added Punjabi (India) language and 8 voices Added support for the Madara Theme(https://themeforest.net/item/madara-wordpress-theme-for-manga/20849828) by wpstylish v3.2.5 - 11 June 2021 Added developers option for voicing custom content Enabled speaker shortcode with post ID if shortcodes is disabled in settings v3.2.4 - 29 May 2021 Added Dutch (Belgium) language and 4 voices LikeReport v3.2.3 - 14 May 2021 Added Malay (Malaysia) language and 4 voices v3.2.2 - 9 April 2021 Added Unites States Spanish (Hispanoamericano) language and 6 voices