Search and Filter ProAllows you to search by user fields, meta tags, taxonomies, tags, categories, authors, message types, dates, and other criteria.It enables you to search and filter user messages/messages/products based on any number of factors, allowing your users to easily discover what they are searching for on your website.Whether it's a blog post, an online store product, or something else.
Demo: https://search and filter.com/
Features: Search & Filter Pro – The Ultimate WordPress Filter Plugin
- Activate: Create sophisticated filters for taxonomies, custom fields, post metadata and more!
- very fast: Customize results and searches to suit your site's needs. Even the most complex searches run fast thanks to built-in caching.
- Compatible with any theme: Thanks to different integration technologies, there is always a way to get searches and filters up and running on your website.
- best support: With a dedicated support team and accessible documentation, what more could you want?
- Ecommerce: WooCommerce, WP Ecommerce andEasy digital downloadAll have been tested and found to be compatible.
- Integration: Supports major WordPress plugins like asACF, easy digital downloads, andWPMLOut of the box, and free extensionsElementor, beaver generator, Costruttore Divi, and WPB Page Builder
- Dynamically changing filters: Filters are reloaded based on the current search, so consumers don't see pages with no results.
- Countless search forms:You can make as many different search forms as you want! Why not have both on the same page?
Changelog: Search & Filter Pro
= v2.5.11 = * Fix - an issue with ajax and the results URL not being correctly detected * Fix - updated some of our plugin update procedures * New - options to use text input control for selecting post meta keys (to prevent loading of all meta keys in large databases) - available via the settings page * New - action - `search_filter_remove_pagination` - use this before your template pagination functions to stop S&F from modifying the pagination = v2.5.10 = * Fix - Fix an ajax issue for Dynamic Content maps - * Note: if you are using the maps + posts display method, you might need to reset this option. * Fix - Translate the labels for options in the `sort` field via WPMLs Advanced Translation editor = v2.5.9 = * Fix - Update fix for Dynamic Content maps integration * Fix - An issue with with WPML Advanced Translation Editor (the text for our submit and reset buttons was not being detected) = v2.5.8 = * Fix - an issue with Ajax and Dynamic Content's Google maps widget * Fix - a PHP notice in our admin notices * New - experimental hook for displaying WooCommerce variations individually = v2.5.7 = * Fix - scroll (on pagination only) was not working correctly * Fix - duplicate search form stopped working in a previous update * Fix - an issue with the cache not progressing on nginx + php8 * Fix - a PHP8 admin issue where checkboxes were not being set * New - initial support for Dynamic.ooo Posts + Maps combined * New - basic support for multiple ajax areas via hooks * New - support for WPMLs advanced translation editor = v2.5.6 = * Fix - a PHP issue due to a trailing comma = v2.5.4 = * Fix - a WooCommerce issue that was introduced where variations data was not being saved correctly = v2.5.3 = * Fix - `hide empty` in taxonomy fields was ignoring certain posts completely based on their post stati * Fix - issues with the combobox "No Results Message" with post meta fields * Fix - js warnings on admin pages * Fix - issues relating to jQuery migrate plugin being removed * Fix - an issue with refocussing the search box after pressing enter to submit * Fix - a css issue with the datepicker dropdown * Remove - js library dependency for admin tooltips * Update - Select2 library to 4.0.13 * Compatibility + tested upto WP 5.6 * New - Display Results method - integration with Dynamic Posts v2 from Dynamic Content for Elementor = v2.5.2 = * Fix - a warning about stripslashes expecting a string * Fix - an issue where getting labels for ACF fields was failing on private posts * Fix - an issue with infinite scroll not working when the pagination selector was not set * Fix - a JS warning where we using attribute to set checked state in certain admin screens * Fix - an issue where infinite scroll was causing issues on taxonomy archives * Fix - an issue where scrolling to results was fired before the content had loaded, causing an unwanted offset * Fix - an issue with EDD Purchase buttons not using ajax to add to cart after a search * Fix - an issue when WooCommerce is enabled with S&F, and interference being caused to non related search forms * Fix - some compatibility issues with WPML and WooCommerce product variations * New - better integration with WC products shortcode, simply add a `search_filter_id` argument to integrate