SalesKing A complete solution for managing sales teams, agents or reps working with any WooCommerce business.
everything bySalesKing.It creates a sophisticated agency dashboard for each of your agents, allowing them to manage customers, orders, discounts, affiliate links, shareable shopping carts, send messages, add sub-agents, and monitor profits and expenses.You can create complex commission structures to determine agency revenue, promote agencies across groups, issue payments, make announcements, and more.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/sales king-ultimate-sales-team-agents-reps-plugin-foru-me-commerce/33154631
Features: SalesKing – Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce
Powerful Agent Dashboard
- 12 panels on the dashboard (most can be disabled)
- Announcements, messages, discounts, cart sharing, and membership connections are all handled using panels.
- Customers, Orders, My Team (sub-agents), Revenue, Payments and Profiles all have their own panels.
- Balances, recent earnings, order statistics, and pending messages are all displayed in this overview.
- Admins can send notifications by group or agent and control who can see them.
- Announcements are posts that can be formatted.
- Depending on their profile settings, agents can be notified via email.
- In the dashboard, agents can see announcements.
- Messages make communication between administrators and agents simple.
- Both administrators and delegates can initiate messages and chats.
- Depending on your profile settings, you may receive messages via email.
- Conversations can be closed or marked as read.
- Agents have the ability to generate, delete and limit coupons.
- Administrators can adjust the maximum allowed discount for each group or agent.
- Agents can set usage limits and expiration dates.
- Agents can set minimum and maximum spending limits.
- Agents earn a commission when coupons are used.
shared shopping cart
- Agents can add items to their shopping carts and shareable links.
- Customers can share the link, and when they do, the cart will be configured.
- Agents earn a commission when their connections are used.
Links to affiliated sites
- Agencies can share affiliate links for registration, products and shopping.
- When using the registration link, the customer is assigned to the agent.
- Orders and commissions are assigned to agents when shopping or product links are used.
- Customers can choose a proxy by entering their proxy ID when registering.
- In the dedicated panel, agents can see all their clients.
- Agents can add new clients. Customers receive login information in the form of email.
- Proxy data (PDF / CSV) can be viewed, printed or downloaded by the proxy.
- Agents have the right to monitor and manage orders assigned to them (optional feature)
- Brokers only have access to the backend of the order they assign.
- Agents can execute orders, provide invoices, and more.
- Agents can view, print or download order data (PDF / CSV).
- Agents can add subagents, and agents send credentials via email.
- Agents receive a commission from the sales of their sub-agents.
- Subagents can be printed or downloaded in PDF or CSV format.
- Agents can view their earnings along with monthly statistics and metrics on the dashboard.
- Agents can see their own earnings as well as the earnings of their subagents.
- Earnings will show as "Pending" until the order is complete.
- The agent's balance was exhausted when the payment was sent.
- Admins can edit the commission (yield) for each order.
- In the background, the administrator can see the income of each agent.
- Admins can enter payments in the background.
- The agent will receive an email about compensation.
- The agent's balance was exhausted when the payment was sent.
- Admins can create compensation methods in settings and agents can choose one.
- Both agents and administrators can access payment history at any time.
- SalesKing doesn't ship; instead, it tracks your spending.
- The agents should be divided into groups, each with their own set of possibilities.
- Groups have different commission plans.
- Groups have different maximum discount percentages.
- Group visibility for announcements
Group Guide (Promotion)
- When agents reach certain thresholds, they are promoted from one group to the next.
- Change your group based on how much you earn or the total amount you earn.
- Group modification occurs automatically when certain thresholds are reached.
- For example, an agent might work in the VIP group (11% commission) until they make $100,000, at which point they will be promoted to the VIP 2 group (16% commission).
Functions for shopping as a customer
- Agents can log into customers' accounts and add items to their shopping carts.
- Agents can pay at checkout or use the "Pending Payment" gateway.
- When the agent selects "pending", the customer is notified by email.
- Customers can pay for their order by clicking a link.
Edit prices in cart and price negotiation
- When agents shop for customers, they can negotiate and change prices (optional)
- Agents can offer discounts based on a "Max Discount Percentage".
- Agents have the ability to increase prices (within limits)
- If the agent raises the price, they may get a bigger commission (configurable)
For example, you can pay the reseller 100% of all items above the item price.If an item costs $1000 and the agent sells it for $1500, the agent will receive $500 in addition to the standard commission. As a result, agents get a strong incentive.
As order manager, sales representative
- You can turn off the earning feature completely and let the agent be the manager.
- In this case, you can assign each order to a specific agent responsible for processing it.
- Agents have full access to the order backend (only for their orders)
- Agents can complete orders, check status, submit invoices, and more.
- New order emails can be sent directly to the agent (optional via settings)
Structure of complex committees
- Fixed amount and percentage commission rules can be combined.
- Rules can be applied globally, once per order, by category or by tag.
- Rules can be set on a global, per-agent or per-agent group basis.
- Client or consumer classes can define their own rules.
- Rules may apply depending on whether the order was placed by an agent or a customer.
- Thresholds: commission is only paid out after X days of registration.
- Thresholds: commission is only paid for the first X orders a customer makes.
- Agents earn a commission when sub-agents they recruit make sales.
- Admins can edit the commission for each order.
- Price includes. or not included. Taxes can be used to calculate commissions.
Here are some examples of what can be done:
- There is a flat commission of $10 on any order.
- All items have a 10% commission, except for Nike shoes which have a 20% commission.
- 25% commission per order, but only if the order is placed by an agent.
- When the agent places an order, the commission is 20%; when the customer submits the order, the commission is 10%.
- When a customer places an order, you get a 50% commission on the first five orders they place.
- During the first 100 days after registration, you will receive 50% commission on customer orders.
- Sub-Affiliate Sales earn a 2% commission, but are limited to $100,000 in sales.
B2BKing - Ultimate B2B and Wholesale Plugin - Special Integrations
- SalesKing has been seamlessly integrated with our popular featuresB2BKingsokmak.
- B2BKing must be installed and activated to use the following features:
- Customers should be grouped and each group should be assigned to a separate agent.
- B2BKing customer base has different commission arrangements.
- Become a sales agent - manual or automatic approval and review
- During registration, custom adjustable fields are supported.
- During the approval process, customers are manually approved and assigned to sales agents.
Changelog: SalesKing – Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce
v1.2.7 - Added setting to allow all agents to act as reps for all customers / manage all customers - Added agent column in users panel dashboard - Added filter by agent in users panel dashboard - Improved handling of non-latin characters - Improved handling of how orders are registered Fixes: - Fixed bug where agents were able to edit their group/max discount Version 1.2.2 – November 22nd, 2021 Enhancements: - Added agent column to orders - Added filter by agent to orders - Added setting to control number of subagent levels Fixes: - Fixed bug related to creation of new customers - Fixed affid redirect issues Version 1.2.0 – November 12th, 2021 New features: - New setting to substract parent agent commission from main agent (thus the commission paid by admin is same) -Added teams panel in the backend where agent relationships / subagents can be viewed Enhancements: - Cart Sharing can now handle incomplete attribute products - B2BKing custom fields can now be added when adding a new customer directly. - Added backend display for agent orders in case earnings are disabled - French translation added, courtesy of Cedric and JL Communication Fixes: - Better handling of deleted orders - Better handling of situations where accounts already exist when trying to create subagents / customers - Fixes issue where products could not be added to orders Version 1.1.3 – September 27th, 2021 Enhancements: - Added additional body classes - Added button leading to dashboard in my account - Dashboard ui improvements and fixes Fixes: - Fixed AJAX related issue / conflicts - Fixed fatal error with some PHP configurations Version 1.1.0 – September 9th, 2021 Enhancements: - Added tools panel with ability to manage subagents - Added compatibility with Dokan registration - Added multiple hooks Fixes: - Fixed issue where B2BKing group pricing would overwrite agent pricing - Fixed issue with logo display in dashboard pages - Fixed various minor bugs Version 1.0.7 – August 23rd 2021 Fixes: - Solved WPML My Account fields translation issue - Fixed order assignment bug where orders would not be registered to an agent Version 1.0.5 – August 1st 2021 New Features: - Added ability for sales agent to add notes during checkout Enhancements: - Improved subagent registration emails - Added button from dashboard to homepage - If agent ID is entered during agent registration, agent is set as part of team - Interface improvements Fixes: - Fixed issue where Shop as customer button was not visible in Mobile - Added space at the top in Shop as Customer view to make room for navigation Version 1.0.0 Initial Release
- Features: SalesKing – Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce
- Powerful Agent Dashboard
- shared shopping cart
- Links to affiliated sites
- customer management
- Order management
- Subagent Team
- proxy group
- Group Guide (Promotion)
- Functions for shopping as a customer
- Edit prices in cart and price negotiation
- As order manager, sales representative
- Structure of complex committees
- B2BKing - Ultimate B2B and Wholesale Plugin - Special Integrations
- Changelog: SalesKing – Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce