royal sliderWordPress is a touch swipe responsive image gallery and HTML content slider plugin.This plugin is mobile-friendly and allows you to create fully customized slideshows and css3 banner spinners with images, videos and HTML content on each slide.You can also dynamically populate data from featured articles on Flickr or any post type using WooCommerce products. CSS3 and HTML5 best practices were used to create this site.You can choose between vertical or horizontal thumbnails, lazy loading, and full screen modes for your photo library.Carousel also accepts videos from YouTube and Vimeo so you can create video galleries.
RoyalSliderPrioritize performance, accessibility, and stability, and give users the best possible experience on any device.It doesn't have a ton of fancy transitions, but it does have the speed and fluidity that modern technology allows.The script modularity architecture allows you to remove elements of the main JS file that do not require further optimization.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/Royal slider-through-content-slider-foru-WordPress/700256
- Touch swipe navigation handle in iOS (all versions), Android 2.3+, Internet Explorer 10 and 11, Blackberry, and other operating systems and browsers that support touch or pointer events.
- CSS3 transitions for hardware accelerated mobile devices.
- Everything is responsive and scales dynamically, including HTML in slideshows and thumbnails.
- The slideshow includes videos from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Smart Lazy Loading - Preloads nearby photos.
- Memory Management - Automatically remove unused slides from the DOM.
- Slide transitions can be shifted or blurred.
- Search engines will even index SEO-optimized, lazy-loaded photos.
- For navigation, use vertical or horizontal thumbnails, bullet points or tabs.
- On mobile devices, the layout is responsive.
- Custom effects for HTML blocks (fade, move up, move right... or none).
- Each slide has images and/or HTML content.
- Fullscreen mode is available thanks to HTML5's built-in fullscreen capability. Great for displaying high-resolution images in your photo gallery.
- Multiple sliders are allowed per page, even with different skins.
- 4 different skins that can be easily customized using CSS. Include Photoshop files.
- Slider files are only included in posts that use the slider.
- Smart autoplay that pauses when you move and ends when the user takes the first action.
- Deep links (hyperlinks) allow you to connect to any slide from any URL.
- The physical touch thumbnail image scroller can be inserted anywhere on the website.
- Thumbnails should all be the same size and scrollable in a row. Labels can be any size, but cannot be scrolled.
- Keyboard navigation is an option, and more...
- Touch Support in Internet Explorer 10.
RoyalSlider has been tried on Mac, PC, iPad 2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire, Lumia 920, Surface, Blackberry PlayBook and even Kindle keyboards ;).If there is a problem with your device, please contact me via my personal page or start a request on the help forum.
- Editors will find the admin area easy to use, while developers will find it customizable.
- The admin section is easy to use with the usual WordPress layout and inline help.
- Using shortcodes, PHP functions or widgets, you can easily embed content.
- Batch image upload, compatible with WordPress 3.5 media management.
- Sliders are automatically cached so they don't slow down your website.
- Shortcodes can be used to override the default WordPress posts repository.
- With just a few clicks, you can create magnificent galleries with photos from your Flickr account.
- NextGEN gallery plugins (v2.0+ and v1.x) are fully integrated with RoyalSlider.
- In the plugin management, you can create your own tags for slides using the slide tag editor. There are more than 30 variables, including title, description, date, url, image, etc.
- Add responsive blocks to each slide with the animation block editor - add a block title to each slide and adjust its text inline.Keep in mind that this is not the main feature of RoyalSlider and I recommend keeping animations to a minimum to ensure users have the best experience on mobile devices.
- For each animation block, customize movement and fade effects, duration, easing and delay.
- In the admin you may get a live preview of the slider.
- Use the WordPress media uploader or enter a website to add images.
- Works with php5 and WordPress 3.3+. Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 9+ are required because of the HTML5 technology used on the Slider admin page.The slider itself is compatible with Internet Explorer 7 and later.