QuadMenu is a WordPress menu for end users and developers. The goal is to create a plugin that can be used from scratch in theme development.
This is the first version, but we will be adding other features soon, such as carousel menus and WooCommerce specific features.
The menu features a drag-and-drop dashboard that allows you and your users to build and personalize countless mega menus and tab menus without knowing a single line of code.
If you need a feature, let us know in the comments and we'll implement it asap.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/quad menu-responsive-WordPress-mega-menu/21315450
Features: QuadMenu – Themes Developer Mega Menu
- The menu system is built by extending the normal WordPress menu system.
- Multiple menu positions are supported.
- Builder you can drag and drop
- In your menu, place the WordPress widget.
- Support children themes.
- Menu themes are unlimited.
- Horizontal and vertical layout
- scroll menu
- To open the link, click or use the hoverIntent plugin.
- Option to align connections
- Floating dropdown menu options
- Menu collapse breakpoints can be customized.
- Depending on the size of the screen, you can show or hide objects.
- menu somptueux
- Google Fonts is a collection of fonts created by Google
- Font Awesome Iconssupport.
- animation of drop down menu
- Vision composersupport.
- For developers
- load. Reduce files from your own theme folder.
- Defines the settings that users see by default.
- Defines developer options that users cannot modify.
- Option to change menu from Metabox can be enabled or disabled.
- Style and script loading can be enabled or disabled.
- Make your own animation for the dropdown menu.
- Filters can be added to the menu to change its content.
Changelog: QuadMenu – Themes Developer Mega Menu
= 1.8.9 = * Improvement. small css fixes in admin panel = 1.8.8 = * Improvement. small css fixes in admin panel * Improvement. small css fixes in search item * Fixed. elementor is_edit_mode error = 1.8.7 = * Fixed. elementor is_edit_mode error = 1.8.6 = * Fixed. aria controls selector removed = 1.8.5 = * Fixed. removed unnecessary fields from compiler options = 1.8.4 = * Fixed. wordpress 5.2 compatibility = 1.8.3 = * Fixed. fixed beaver builder = 1.8.2 = * Fixed. small css issues * Fixed. beaver builder scroll bar = 1.8.1 = * Fixed. dropdown menu max left position * Fixed. menu login and register = 1.8.0 = * Fixed. elementor library widget * Fixed. menu login = 1.7.9 = * Fixed. small css issues * Fixed. current menu open nested level = 1.7.8 = * Fixed. undefined woocommerce cart item menu * Fixed. avada fusion builder icon issues = 1.7.7 = * Fixed. small css issues = 1.7.6 = * Fixed. small css issues = 1.7.5 = * Fixed. chrome overflow issue on mobile menu * Fixed. offcanvas alignment issue in mobile menu * Fixed. GET to POST in ajax requests to avoid server issues * Fixed. woocommerce cart issues with wp rocket cache = 1.7.4 = * Fixed. divi quadmenu module * Fixed. widget save ajax issue * Fixed. custom dropdown width padding issue * Fixed. divi mobile menu two columns = 1.7.3 = * Fixed. fixed lazy load height = 1.7.2 = * Fixed. admin columns improved * Fixed. admin width default * Fixed. admin width and colums style * Fixed. hover cart icon color * Fixed. fixed lazy load images ratio * Fixed. fixed woocommerce cart menu * Fixed. media player size issue = 1.7.1 = * Fixed. persistent cache issues * Fixed. menu class replaced with quadmenu = 1.7.0 = * Fixed. fixed large subtitle * Fixed. elementor logo remove * Fixed. beaver logo remove * Fixed. removed quadmenu widget from metaboxes * Improvement. admin columns interface * Improvement. admin preset columns