The best and fastest WooCommerce product filter plugin for WooCommerce stores with powerful features for you and your customers.
Demo:HTTPS://code canyon.net/item/ I Oh commerce-product-filter/8514038
Features: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce
- One-click demo of WooCommerce Product Filter! Easy setup and quick start!
- applicable to anyWooCommerce store!
- Add product filters to WooCommerce shortcodes - [products], [featured_products], [sale_products], [best_sales_products], [product_attribute] and [top_rated_products]
- Use WooCommerce shortcodes to work in custom pages
- Automatically use product data and show only remaining filters
- Filter by any criteria, attribute, taxonomy, price, quote, meta key or other product data. Range filters are available for taxon and meta keys, this includes appropriate numeric ranges
- INSTOCK Conversion Products - View Demo
- Custom filter presets that can handle each category, brand or other taxon
- Product filters are available at the top of a product or as a widget filter in a sidebar. Multiple filter groups can be added to any page at the same time
- Response mode for all filter groups. Show filters in mobile/handheld sidebar and top filter on desktop or any other configuration
- Add infinite loading pagination. Add pagination to WooCommerce shortcodes
- There is a product finder module that can be added anywhere using shortcodes
- Demos include Auto Parts Store, Electronics Store, Green Bio Store and stylish filter settings. Demo comes with purchase. Our support staff install them for you for free
- Works with any page builder that supports WooCommerce shortcodes [products] and more! → https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/
- Managing this page is super fast and easy to use. It includes filter analysis directly from your website
- Full WPMLSupport for multilingual translation and other plugins
- Automatic support for WordPress themes - Airi, Anakual, Antiive,Astra, studio,Avada, bazar,Beaver Builder Theme, BeTheme, Balance, Box Shop, Business Hub, Camelia, CiyaShop, Cristiano,Tema Divi, Electro, Enfold, Flatsome , Grot, Helena,Impreza, JupiterX, Kalium, Kallyas, Legenda, MediaCenter, Merchandiser, Movedo, Nantes, Nitro, Nozama,OceanWP, Phlox, Porto, ronaby, royal,Salient, ShopKeeper, ShopKit, SNS Evon, SNS Vicky, Stockie, Storefront,TheGem, twenty-eight, twenty-five, twenty-four, twenty-nine, twenty-seven, TwentySoreteen, TwentyThirteen, XS, Twentytwmart,Uncode …
- Private booking support forum for live help - visit https://help.xforwoocommerce.com
- Easy plugin integration. Works with WooCommerce stores and product archives.
- Fully integrated with WooCommerce shortcodes. supportVision composerElements too!
- Support Gutenberg too! Use WooCommerce Gutenberg Product Blocks with Product Filters!
- In Stock Support - The most comprehensive in-stock/out-of-stock changeable product support.
- Filter by any criteria - Price Filter, Order, Category, Attribute, Category Filter, Inventory Filter, Discount Filter, Rating, Range, Meta Key Filter and Search Filter are available.
- AJAX also supports seamless filtering.
- Amazing Admin UI - Set up your filters in minutes with the Filter Preset Manager.
- Fully customizable - customize filters, thumbnails, colors, checkbox layouts, select boxes and more!
- Range filters - available for price and classification, including attributes. Use numeric ranges in filters.
- Filter Apply - Shows only the remaining terms in the filter, narrowing the filter criteria.
- Analytical Filtering - Gain an in-depth understanding of your customer's needs!
- Sidebar & Widget Product Filters for WooCommerce - Full support for all themes in sidebar mode.
- Automatic Updates - Get instant updates from WordPress in one click! Just enter your purchase code in the product filter subscription.
- Translation ready and full WPML support!
Unlimited filters and filter layouts
Say goodbye to time consuming search and sort!With this amazing plugin, your customers can filter your products by any criteria - Category, Attribute, Feature, Tag, Price, Stock and Assortment.Each filter is configurable, giving you maximum control over what your customers filter and the results they see.Layout options include single-line, multi-line, masonry, filter sidebar, and fullscreen filters.You can also create unlimited filter presets and use them with product filter shortcodes or override your store/product archive filters.
great user interface
Product Filters for WooCommerce integrates seamlessly with the WooCommerce interface and super friendly drag and drop product filter manager, giving you a whole new level of flexibility and usability.Choose from a wide range of clean and modern style options, or mix and match styles to find the look and function that perfectly fits your online store.It's easy to customize with CSS, so you can get great results with minimal coding skills and seamlessly integrate WooCommerce product filters into your web store.
Custom filters and terms
This long-awaited feature is finally here! Product filters for WooCommerce just got better...now you can customize each filter with the filter style customizer.Display filters as text, images, thumbnails, thumbnails with text, select boxes, or insert custom HTML.
Enjoy unlimited layout possibilities, styles, colors and thumbnails, and make your own product filters!With the deadline customizer, you can customize your deadline values, such as filtering by price or ordering products by page.Filter by price, stock, taxonomy, discount filters, custom taxonomies, attributes, tags, characteristics, and more!Choose which terms to display, how to sort them, layer them, have multiple options ON or OFF and IN and AND filtering, enable or disable applicable filtering, choose term relationships, use images to showcase your variations (color, size etc) and more!
Apply filters for best results
Applying filtering means that if you have active filters, the rest of the terms in the filter will take these into account.This creates a better browsing experience for your customers as they can narrow down their search terms instantly!You can choose to hide non-existing terms or display them in a different style. This puts the WooCommerce product filter head and shoulders on the competition.For more information on how to get the most out of app filtering, check out the WooCommerce video tutorial Product Filters for WooCommerce.
Widget filter in sidebar
If you are using WooCommerce product filters in your web store sidebar, a product filter widget is also included.Product filters for WooCommerce also support all filter types and range filters.Filter Widgets The product supports loading widgets, filter presets for AJAX, adding custom actions to redirect filter results to specific pages in the store, and all other features.Raw filter performance. The product filter widget will seamlessly integrate into your sidebar.
Filtro de productos AJAX y widgets de AJAX
If you don't want to reload the page every time you perform a filtering operation, you can also use the amazing AJAX loading feature so that the filtered results are immediately in front of the customer's eyes!AJAX loads very fast for shortcodes, widgets and when using store/archive products. Note that not all themes support AJAX.Please consult the plugin documentation or plugin author to see if AJAX can meet your needs.
Find out what your customers are looking for in your store!Detailed filter analysis gives you a comprehensive understanding of common filtering terms for WooCommerce product filters - an invaluable tool for any business and store manager.Improve your store experience and ultimately earn more!See at a glance what your customers want most with beautiful graphics so you can customize your merchandise and products to their liking.
Use price ranges, attributes or categories to make your filters more flexible.The product filter for WooCommerce comes in four different styles - white, flat, modern and HTML5. Range filters support sorting methods and special suffixes/prefixes, which in combination can be used for any kind of numeric range!See the documentation to see how easy it is to set and customize ranges.
Products subject to change and filter stock/out of stock
Product filters for WooCommerce apply to your product variations and display featured images for the currently active filter.In Stock and Out of Stock for variable products are also supported, so your customers can choose to browse only In stock, available products to avoid disappointment.These filters can also be used with product variants and their attributes: when filtering on certain attributes (such as size or color), some variants may be marked as Out rows.Product filters for WooCommerce cover it all!
Translation is ready
Running your online store in multiple languages? no problem! Product filters for WooCommerce are fully translatable and WPML compatible.Check the WPML site to confirm: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/
Support for iPad and iPhone
WooCommerce's product filters for size, desktop or handheld are fully compatible and responsive!WooCommerce's product filters greatly improve the browsing experience on tablet or mobile, helping...
Changelog: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce
- Features: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce
- Unlimited filters and filter layouts
- great user interface
- Custom filters and terms
- Apply filters for best results
- Widget filter in sidebar
- Filtro de productos AJAX y widgets de AJAX
- filter analysis
- range filter
- Products subject to change and filter stock/out of stock
- Translation is ready
- Support for iPad and iPhone
- Changelog: Product Filter for WooCommerce – XforWooCommerce