ninja popupfor Wordpress combines professionally designed popups to convert visitors on your website into action, whether it's subscribing to your newsletter, offering discounts or coupons to customers who leave, or locking content until they share, you'll increase subscriptions number of users and social signals, which is exactly what Google and other search engines want.
ninja popupFor WordPress - Works with all major email marketing platforms including MailChimp, GetResponse, InfusionSoft, JetPack, ConvertKit, and more.By using the API, you get full compatibility across popup plugins and mail systems.
This powerful popup plugin solution can generate high-quality leads and increase the number of people signing up for your mailing list.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/ninja-popups-foru-WordPress/3476479
Features: Ninja Popups – Popup Plugin for WordPress
- Popup with exit intent!
- Show a popup when the user scrolls down to XX% of the page!
- After X seconds of inactivity (no mouse or keyboard action), open the popup!
- Integration with Google Analytics Event Tracking
- Popup/Bar/Slider A/B Testing
- Popup from Traffic Bodyguard
- Popup configuration made easy (no coding required!)
- Great popup design (one color, multiple layouts, drag and drop editor)
- Adjustable to the maximum!
- Ready to translate!
- Integrate with mail services via API
- Updates to the popup plugin are free.
- You can make as many popups as you want.
- When the page loads, a popup appears.
- When you close or exit the page, a popup appears.
- For page level (different popups per post/page, turn popups on/off for all pages or just a few pages)
- Close button (yes/no, custom close button wording and auto-close popup)
- Popup for social network lockers (you can lock pages)
- Popup for newsletter locker (you can lock pages)
- Pop-up statistics (views, conversions)
- Time display preferences (start date, end date, hours, minutes)
- Open delay is a term that refers to (open popup delay in seconds)
- MailChimp Support
- my email support
- Wysija Support
- Weber Support
- Get response support
- Activity Monitor support
- iContact support
- Ongoing Contact Support
- Direct Mail for OS X
- Store options in a CSV file or email
- Submit an opt-in form to a custom URL
- facebook support
- Facebook Likebox in popup
- Twitter Support
- Google+ support
- LinkedIn Support
- Pinterest Support
- Excellent customer support!
- Powered by jQuery
Changelog: Ninja Popups – Popup Plugin for WordPress
4.7.5 (26.03.2021) - Minor bug fixes - Display GetResponse custom fields ID's in mailing list manager settings 4.7.4 (24.02.2021) - Fixed GetResponse integration 4.7.3 (18.02.2021) - Temporarly disable Zoho CRM Integration - Added integration with Salesforce Web-To-Lead - Added integration with Salesforce Web-To-Case 4.7.2 (06.12.2020) - Minor bug fixes - Fix for AWeber API (ip address) - Fix Sendinblue errors when official Sendinblue plugin was installed 4.7.1 (16.11.2020) - Minor bug fixes 4.7.0 (20.10.2020) - Added option to save subscribers data in CSV AND in choosen Mailing List Manager - Added option to disable closing pop-up when ESC key is pressed - Minor bug fixes 4.6.9 (10.09.2020) - Mobile popup open on the click - update - Minor bug fixes 4.6.8 (05.09.2020) - ConstantContact API update 4.6.7 (21.08.2020) - Minor bug fixes 4.6.6 (13.08.2020) - JS bug fix 4.6.5 (21.05.2020) - Security fix, - Minor bug fixes, - Open mobile popup on the click (button/link). 4.6.4 - Added option to redirect user to new url after leaving viewport - Fixed integration with Sendy - Fixed WooCommerce support - GeoIP Welcome/Exit pop-up's now have option to display pop-up's based on country, city, zip code (city and zip code works only with ipstack.com) - Before user is subscribed to mailchimp, we are checking if e-mail exists in list that pop-up is connecte to. If it is then, error is returned - Fixed log gathering for mailing list managers that uses list id that is longer than 32 chars - Added option to display pop-up only in specific domains - Minor bug fixes 4.6.3 - Fixed file upload input - Fixed recaptcha errors in wp-admin - Fixed tagging mailchimp contacts - Added option to use https://intl-tel-input.com/ - Added integration with ipstack.com - Added option to show/hide pop-up by city/zip code (works only with ipstack.com) - Added option to place page title and url on pop-up and send them to mailing list manager - Minor bug fixes 4.6.2 - Minor bug fixes 4.6.1 - Fixed SSL (https) issue - Minor bug fixes 4.6.0 - Fixed sending e-mails with WPML e-mail plugin - Fixed problem with scrolling on mobile - Added option to set alt attribute on images - Added integration with ZOHO CRM - Added integration with Zapier Webhook - Log gathering is enabled by default - Added logging wp_mail calls - new option under ninja pop-up's menu - Updated animate styles - Closing pop-ups by escape key - Better compatibility with WooCommerce - Updated Mobile_Detect library - Fixed false-positive WordFence malware alert - Fixed problem with importing of library elements