along withMainWP Staging Extension, You can create and manage staging sites for your subsites directly from the MainWP dashboard.
What are staging sites and why do you need them?
temporary siteis a copy of your websiteorigine de fabrication(same hardware, same software, same setup)This way any changes can be tested and evaluated before going into production. In other words, it's a complete but self-contained copy of your production site, including the database.
You can use a staging site when building a new website, but it will come in handy when updating or improving an existing site.By working in a staging environment, you can ensure that the visitor experience is not disrupted while you are editing. Your production site will continue to work until you decide to push changes in real time.
Using the MainWP Staging Extension, you will be able to test and evaluate any changes on the staging site before making any updates to the production site.MainWP Dashboard automatically connects the newly created staging site to use the staging site as a regular subsite and do anything with it.Once you're sure everything is working as expected, you can apply the same changes to your live site.
see it in action
Avoid time-consuming, costly mistakes when updating live WordPress sites
- Website becomes "blank" with a white screen
- Lose content and you spend countless hours
- Sostituzione CSS
- Plugin conflict resulting in loss of functionality or design
- Error messages displayed by public users
- Broken links and images
Additional Benefits of Staging Extensions with MainWP
- Troubleshoot plugin issues without propagating issues to your live site
- Eliminate the negative impact of website crashes on conversions and sales
- Test each element at your own pace without the time constraints of having the actual website in maintenance mode
Changelog MainWP Staging Extension
= v4.0.1 - 9-10-2020 = * Updated: MainWP Dashboard 4.1 compatiblity