This is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to make as many maps as you want, with interactive and colored markers, continents, countries and regions.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/interactive-world-maps/2874264
Features: Interactive World Maps
Show each area
You will be able to display hundreds of different types of maps, all of which are included:
- The entire globe can be seen on this map.
- It is either a continent or a subcontinent. (Africa, Europe, America, Asia and Oceania, and all their subcontinents)
- A country divided into regions.
- State name of the United States of America.
- Metropolitan areas are used to divide the United States.
- A state in the United States is divided into urban areas.
- This is a country.(Almost every country in the world is represented, the most popular being the US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India and Australia...)
Add a marker or color area
Active colored areas can be added to the map and displayed in two ways:
- As a region - it will color an entire region, such as a continent, subcontinent, country, country province or US state.
- As a marker - in the selected area (can be a city, state or country) it will display a colored bubble.
You can add interactions to an active area by doing the following:
- On hover, a tooltip with the information you provide is displayed by default.
You will be able to personalize the appearance of the map:
- background color;
- box border width and color;
- Inactive area color;
- Individual colors for each active area;
- mark size;
- the width and height of the map;
Cards can be placed anywhere on your website.
Maps can be included in posts, pages or even sidebar widgets using shortcodes. You can also integrate the map into your template using a simple php script.
If no width is provided, it will load at the maximum width available in the container div. For example, it will load and adapt to multiple sizes of phones, iPads, and laptops.If the window is resized after loading, it doesn't change size.
Compatible with all devices and browsers
Because the maps are made in SVG, no flash is required and they will be displayed in Mac products.
Trucchi CSS semplificati
The Google Geochart API doesn't provide some features by default, but the plugin provides a "custom CSS generator" to help create some of them, such as hover color changing effects, font icons as markers, and changing border colors, to name a few.
What is the best place to post it?
This add-on is great for:
- Create maps to show locations and link to pages about specific locations on travel websites.
- Display a map of visited destinations/countries on the traveler's website.
Create maps of cities and countries where multinational companies operate.
- Small Business - Shows the company's location on the country map.
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) - Map NGO projects around the world.
- Infographics - Displays an easy-to-understand map with a variety of data.
- there are more! Be creative!
Changelog: Interactive World Maps
- Features: Interactive World Maps
- Show each area
- Add a marker or color area
- Incorporate interactivity
- Cards can be placed anywhere on your website.
- Compatible with all devices and browsers
- Trucchi CSS semplificati
- What is the best place to post it?
- Changelog: Interactive World Maps