InstaShow is a premium WordPress Instagram feed plugin for creating captivating Instagram photo collections.Take advantage of the new all-in-one responsive Instagram feed plugin to display a variety of photos from Instagram, with multiple features to identify the desired source and set additional filters.
Over 60 adaptive parameters and 10 color schemes will help you customize your Instagram library to your liking.Capture your website audience in an instant with a fully responsive and mobile-friendly Instagram feed plugin.
For the WordPress Instagram InstaShow plugin, Elfsight has prepared more than 60 adjustable parameters, so you can easily customize the Instagram feed for your website.
Features Instagram Feed - WordPress Instagram Gallery
- The number of Instagram resources is limited only by your wishes
- Add any combination of username, hashtag, location, or Instagram post URL
- Filter Instagram photos with additional conditions
- Use the minus filter to exclude specific photos or photos that contain specific hashtags or mention certain authors or places
- Filter Instagram photos by @username, #hashtag, location, or just specific photos using filters
- Use NX's limit option to specify the number of loaded images required to limit their number
- Use the "cacheMediaTime" option to specify how long the browser should cache the image
- Adjust the width of your website's Instagram feed for WordPress
- Make Instagram Gallery Plugin Responsive to Fit Any Screen
- Set the number of columns and rows in the grid
- Choose the right gutter between photos
- Specify responsive breakpoints to place columns, rows, and gutter in grid based on window width
- Choose one of two feed layouts: Slider or Grid
- Choose a Post Template: Brick or Classic
- Place call-to-action buttons to encourage visitors to take the action you need (buy a product, sign up for your service, or contact you)
- Every UI element supports Retina
- Automatic Image Scrolling with Auto Rotation
- Adjust animation speed
- Support 21 languages (de, en, es, fi, fr, it, nl, no, pl, pt-BR, sl, sv, tr, ru, hi, ko, zh-CN, zh-HK, ja, vn , anh-IL.)
- Select the action for clicking the image. Open the image in a popup, open the Instagram image in a new browser tab, or do nothing.
- Activate / deactivate slider navigation controls: arrow and drag.
Show or hide every UI element in the WordPress Instagram gallery plugin:
- Instagram link
- like to count
- number of comments
Show or hide each UI element in a popup:
- follow button
- Instagram link
- like to count
- 10 predefined color schemes
- Customize the color of 13 UI elements
Changelog Instagram Feed - WordPress Instagram Gallery
= April 1, 2021 – Version 4.0.2 = ### Fixed * Instagram disconnection issue fix = Version 4.0.1 = ### Changed * Crucial Update! Due to the changes on Instagram side we had to change the source processing logic. You will have to reset your source after updating the plugin. Find out more at https://codecanyon.elfsight.com/article/751-crucial-changes-in-instagram-feed-version-4 ### Added * Ukrainian language * New support form ### Fixed * Fix multipost issue in popup * API issue due to the changes on Instagram side * Fix issue with multi-post and video in popup * Fix issue with item location in Popup * Fix some issues with slider August 12, 2020 – Version 3.8.7 ### Fixed * Fix cache clearing issue June 25, 2020 - v3.8.6 ### Fixed * API issue due to the changes on Instagram side May 26, 2020 – Version 3.8.5 ### Added * Ukrainian language * New support form ### Fixed * Fix issue with multi-post and video in popup * Fix issue with item location in Popup * Fix some issues with slider August 23, 2019 - Version 3.8.4 Fixed * Issue with the display of user pictures in classic post template August 22, 2019 - Version 3.8.3 Fixed * The issue with username as the source, related to the latest changes on Instagram has been fix