hide my WPis the #1 security plugin for WordPress. It hides your WordPress from attackers, spammers and theme detectors. Over 26,000 satisfied customers use Hide My WP.
Hide my WP plugin also hides your wp login URL and renames the admin URL. It detects and blocks XSS, SQL injection security attacks on your WordPress site.
Feature Hide My WP - Amazing WordPress Security Plugin
- Hide your wp login. php path
- Hide the wp-admin folder and all its files (for untrusted users)
- Change the WordPress theme directory, remove theme information from stylesheets, replace default WP classes, and finally make it smaller!
- Change plugin directory and plugin hash name
- Change the wp-includes folder, upload URL, AJAX URL, etc.
- Change the author's permask link (or disable it!)
- Change or disable streams
- Hide all other WordPress files!
- Disable WordPress profiles, categories, tags, pages, posts, etc.
Hide My WP is the most popular security plugin on the Envato market. Wpwave has a large enterprise community based on WordPress.The wonderful volunteers at wpwave enable us to collect and analyze anonymous data from their IDS database. This data is extremely valuable to any security company.
WPwave instantly finds any common vulnerabilities in the network and automatically protects wpwave clients! Since everything is done in the background, you don't have to do anything!Without a doubt, this is the easiest, fastest and most effective technique to protect your WordPress based business!
Intrusion Detection System
Using hide my WPis one of the only WP optimized intrusion detection (and prevention) systems where you don't even need to find vulnerabilities.IDS automatically monitors the site and discovers potentially dangerous requests based on various patterns.
It assigns each request a number (impact factor) indicating how dangerous it is.You always have access to all the details of the attackers: who they are, where they came from and how they are trying to hack your website! As for whether they should block.
Read on for more!
- Easily replace any word in your html output file!
- Easily change / hide any URL or file with Replace URL!
- Notify you when someone is talking about your WordPress site (including visitor details like IP, user agent, referrer, and even username!)
- Compress HTML output and delete comments in source code
- Remove WordPress meta information from title and feed
- Change default WordPress email sender
- ¡Personaliza tu página 404!
- Remove unnecessary menu layers
- Cleanse the body layer
Changelog Hide My WP - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress with Free Cancellation
v6.2.4 (October 26, 2021) - Fixed security vulnerabilities reported by Envato. - Minor Bug fixes. v6.2.3 (January 15, 2021) - Tested up to WordPress 5.6 - Bug: Fixed IDS Log entry when IDS is disabled. - Bug: Fixed Gutenberg saving issue related to Rest API. - Bug: Fixed issues in admin settings. - Bug: Fixed robots.txt file rewrite issue. = v6.2.2 = - Bug: Fixed export file path issue - Bug: Fixed site crashes issue while activating plugin. - Bug: Fixed WP Rocket white labelling issue. - Removed Deprecated functions. - Redesign Dashboard boxes. - Added option to put IDS in "alert" mode. - Improve Instructions for renaming 'wp-admin' path. v6.2.0 – July 10, 2020 - Support for hide Elementor page builder - Hide Online Detectors option - Allow Specific Countries - Export settings to a file - Improve ip lookup service - Blocked IPs Listing with options to whitelist & delete - Bug: "Open Wizard" link is incorrect when wp-admin path is renamed - Bug: Plugin version incorrect - Bug: Conflict with WP Rocket plugin - Bug: High privacy breaks the site - Deprecated: Replace `_wpnonce` option v6.1 – 08/01/2020 Feature: IDS - Delete All Log for IP Address Feature: Support for PHP 7.2 and 7.3 Bug: Cron job stuck Bug: Deprecated: Function create_function() Bug: hide_my_wp plugin name still visible in URL Bug: PHP notice undefined variable rules Bug: Incompatibility with Elementor v2.6 Bug: Dashboard fixes are shown with a blank line in b/w Bug: PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information Bug: Purchase code doesn't work for first time installation via Wizard Bug: Wrong link to plugin settings Bug: REST API rename issue Bug: whatcms.org detecting WordPress Bug: Trust Network Bugs