fixed directoryis a powerful WordPress plugin. Fixed table of contents automatically scans the title of the post content and creates a table of contents. Users can find what they want faster.
Features Fixed Directory - Directory of WordPress plugins
- Automatically create table of contents from article content.
- Posts, pages and any other public post types are supported.
- Fully responsive. Available for all device sizes.
- Display at the top of the posting content.
- সম্পাদনা পাতা.
- Support for adding widgets for editing in the sidebar.
- Move smoothly to aim.
- Indicates the current dynamic counter heading.
- Allows collapsing/expanding sublists.
- Freely customize the position, size, font, color, etc.
- Supports shortcode feature placed anywhere to display table of contents in posts.
- Support for posts with quick tag "next page".
- Support real-time preview.
- Defines the title to be displayed in the TOC.
- Displays a brief hint when scrolling to a title target.
- Feel free to create the style you like.
- Set individual preferences for each page.
- Tons of animation effects to choose from.
- Translation is ready.
- Supports popular page builder plugins such asVision composer, Elementor, Thrive Architects, Costruttore Divi, and more.
Changelog Fixed Table of Contents - Table of Contents for WordPress Plugins is free of charge
= v3.1.24 = ( 20 July, 21 ) Fixed a bug existed in the previous version. = v3.1.22 = ( 20 May, 21 ) 1. Supported AMP reader mode(legacy theme). 2. Added several hooks for development. 3. Improved code quality, such as use strict mode, safely escape translating text, update deprecated functions, etc. = v3.1.21 = ( 01 February, 21 ) 1. Supported AMP. 2. Updated several deprecated methods on jQuery. 3. Compatible with Kadence Block/Tabs. 4. Added the aria-label attribute to expand/collapse buttons. 5. Added 'before/after the 2nd heading' choices to the Position In Post option. 6. Fixed several bugs. = v3.1.20 = - Fixed bug: '$' characters disappear on TOC if headings include them. - Fixed bug: the short title feature doesn't work. - Fixed a bug for Finding headings. - Fixed a conflict with Rank Math plugin. - Added the 'fixedtoc_header_title' filter hook.