Elite video playeris a high-end video player for WordPress that supports ads (VAST, VMAP, IMA and custom self-hosted ads) and most popular video platforms like YouTube (single, channel, playlist), Vimeo, self-hosted video (mp4 only required), Google Drive videos, Dropbox videos, local videos, Amazon S3 and LiveStreaming HLS m3u8 videos.
With this one-of-a-kind and most powerful video player, you can showcase your website's videos on all browsers and devices.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/elite-video-player-WordPress-plugin/10496434
Google IMA Ads, VAST, VPAID, VMAP
Elite Video Player (Interactive Media Ads) supports VAST (Video Ad Serving Templates), VMAP (Video Multi-Ad Playlists) and Google IMA Ads.With the Elite Video Player, you can easily display linear and non-linear ads.Pre-roll, mid-roll, and post-roll videos, as well as PODS, are examples of linear ads (continuous back-to-back video ads). Banners and text are examples of non-linear ads.
VAST, VPAID, VMAP and Google IMA tags can be applied to all videos supported by Elite Video Player (YouTube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, HLS m3u8, etc.)
No programming skills are required to display these ads. Monetize your videos and get incredible results on your website.
In addition to VAST, VMAP, and IMA ads, the Elite Video Player supports custom ads such as pre-rolls (before), mid-rolls (during), post-rolls (after), video ads, and pop-ups.This means that you can host your own movies on the server and serve them as you want without any extra xml files.You can customize pre-rolls, mid-rolls, post-rolls, and pop-ups for each video in your playlist.
Additionally, ad performance has been enhanced with the addition of a unique skip ad option that allows you to choose a different skip duration for each video.Each ad can be inserted into any video type supported by Elite Player, including single videos, playlists and user channels on YouTube, vimeo videos and self-hosted mp4 videos.VAST, VMAP, and IMA ads can all be integrated with custom ads.
Support for YouTube playlists, channels and individual videos
Elite Video Player can play any video on YouTube, as well as import playlists and user channels. You can choose to use the standard YouTube player or the YouTube player with custom controls.
Supports YouTube 360 VR and YouTube Live
Elite Video Player now supports any Youtube 360 VR video as well as live video from Youtube.
Videos hosted on your own server
Publishing your own videos only requires mp4 format.
Also, the advanced video player can play any vimeo video. Vimeo videos can be viewed using a standard Vimeo player or an Elite player.
Support HTTP Live Streaming (HLS. m3u8)
Elite Video Player now supports HLS (HTTP Live Streaming). m3u8 files are audio files that can be played on a computer.
Videos from Amazon S3 and Amazon Cloud Drive
Any movie from Amazon's servers can be played by elite players.
Videos on Google Drive
Any Google Drive can be used to store and play videos.
Videos on Dropbox
Use Dropbox to host your movies for free and play them across sites in the Elite player, recommended when working with large files.
Videos from around the world
You can also play any video on your hard drive without using a web server. Dropbox video is also supported.
Videos can be found on Openload.
Any video from Openload can be played using the Elite Video Player.
Make your playlists in any video format of your choice, including YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted, and GoogleDrive videos.
Google Analytics is a tool that allows you to track
You can use Google Analytics to track how many times your videos are viewed and downloaded.You can also track how many times your marketing video has been viewed, how long it has been played (before being skipped), and even how many times it has been clicked.
For the progress bar, there are live video thumbnails.
Elite Video Player is the first and only video player with a smart thumbnail system.You can set your movie to automatically generate video thumbnails and display them in real-time when viewers hover over the progress bar.
vtt (jpeg) voortgangsbalk videominiatuur
The Elite Video Player can also display vtt (jpg) video thumbnails, which are pre-made single spritesheet jpg images. Consider the following example.
HTML5 self-hosted videos, Google Drive, Dropbox, HLS m3u8 Livestream, and Amazon S3 videos in Elite Video Player support subtitles (subtitles).
Sticky Mode in Elite Player allows you to keep your consumers seeing the movie on the page (even when scrolling up and down).If the video is not in the user's viewport, the sticky player will show in the bottom corner, and if the video is in the user's viewport, it will automatically hide.
Full Screen Mode, Responsive Mode and Lightbox Mode
In lightbox mode, the Elite video player may be displayed. Any picture can be used to open the lightbox player. Lots of lightbox images are available (multiple lightbox players on the same page).Lightbox parameters include: picture, picture width and height, click outside to close lightbox (optional) and lightbox autoplay (optional).In this way, you may have many video players on the same page.
Elite Video Player is created in responsive mode, perfect for page or post content.
In full screen mode, the Elite video player will cover the entire page.
Video deep link
Elite Player supports deep linking, which means that any video in the playlist can be viewed using a URL link. Users can also share live (current) video.
Video material must be protected.
You can disable right-clicking a video to prevent the "save video" action and hide the "src" attribute for self-hosted videos.
Also, utilize HTTP Live Streaming - HLS m3u8 format to protect your videos so that no one can watch them (even if they are "downloaded").
This will make it easier to understand: link. This way no one can see your video.
To protect your movie, please convert yours. mp4 file to. m3u8 format.
Supports jpg, png and gif images
You can use the Elite Video Player to display photos or GIFs instead of videos. This feature allows you to access Elite player features such as banners and image sliders.You can even combine photos and videos in the same playlist.
Unlimited number of color options
The color accent of the Elite player can be changed to any color of your choice to make your player blend perfectly with your website.
Full control of playlists
Playlists can be fully adjusted to suit your site's needs and trends.You can manage the order of the videos in the playlist, and which videos from the backend list will appear in the frontend playlist (meaning you can have a large number of videos in the admin area, but only show some of them and display them as you see fit appropriate way to order them), giving you full control over how your video is displayed.The playlist position can be modified from right to bottom. You can choose between thumbnails with text, text only, or thumbnails only for each item in the playlist.
Embed automatically generated code
Elite Video Player can automatically generate unique embed codes based on their settings, allowing users to publish your video player on their website anytime, anywhere.Elite Player will automatically generate embed codes from articles or pages, making them usable anywhere.
Support for URL parameters
Even url parameters can be used to personalize the Elite video player. For example, customize the default player.
It works in any situation.
Elite Video Player is an HTML5-enabled player that runs on desktop and mobile devices.
Elite Player also works with touch screen PCs.
Features: Elite Video Player
- The most technologically advanced video player
- Rich Possibilities
- Pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll and pop-ups for YouTube videos, playlists and user channels.
- Ads used with Vimeo video include pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, and pop-up.
- Ads that appear before, during, and after self-hosted videos (pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, and pop-up).
- lightbox mode
- YouTube/Vimeo/Self-hosted/GoogleDrive Video Combo
- Support Google Drive video
- Support for Amazon S3
- Designed for laptops with touchscreens
- Adaptable Design
- Bonding method
- Support for subtitles (subtitles)
- Provides video thumbnails.
- Live Video Thumbnails (Thumbnails automatically generated in real time in real time)
- Thumbnail for vtt video (premade thumbnail displayed from spritesheet image)
- Simple to use
- Choose between custom YouTube controls or standard YouTube settings.
- On the same page, there can be many (unlimited) instances of Elite Video Player.
- Width and height are resizable
- Awesome Font Icons - Great for Retina screens (Font Awesome icons are vector, which means they look great on high resolution monitors)
- Use any color scheme you like or choose from one of 20 preset options (Lime, Green, Emerald, Teal, Cyan, Cobalt, Indigo, Violet, Pink, Magenta, Crimson, Red, orange, yellow, amber, brown, olive, steel, fuchsia, taupe)
- Choose between two players: one with playlists and one without.
- Full screen compatibility
- For a better user experience, please use tooltip instructions.
- Right-click menu (optional)
- Ability to hide self-hosted video feeds (to prevent visitors from stealing/downloading your videos)
- Autoplay (optional)
- Logo image (optional)
- Poster image (optional)
- Auto-hide controls (optional)
- Shuffle (optional)
- Open a website, load a random video (optional)
- info window (optional)
- Share on social media (optional)
- Embed video player (optional)
- 6 built-in shadow effects for video players
- Use only the icons you need.
- There are 12 different types of sliders available (light, minimal, light-2, light-3, light-thick, light-thin, insert, insert-2, insert-3, rounded, rounded-spots, 3d)
- Free assistance
- Updates are free.
Changelog: Elite Video Player
v 6.7.2. – 2.12.2021. Fix - sticky & autoplay fix v 6.7.1 – 27.10.2021. Fix - bug fix with mp4 mute/unmute occured after code refactoring v 6.7.0 – 24.9.2021. - New Improved portrait mode on mobile Fix - fixed playing next video in shuffle for self hosted videos v 6.6.0 – 26.7.2021. Fix - small fix for multiple player instaces in same page v 6.5.9 – 12.7.2021. Improvement - code improvements v 6.5.8 – 12.6.2021. Improvement - Player name can be numerical only v 6.5.7 – 9.6.2021. New Self-hosted mp4 videos improvements: - automatically skip to next video if current video has broken link - show preloader if user presses play quickly and the video has not been loaded yet due to slow network v 6.5.6 – 4.6.2021. New - new shortcode options if you want to manually select youtube data (not automatically through youtube API): youtubevideos_title, youtubevideos_description, youtubevideos_thumb, youtubevideos_info v 6.5.5 – 6.5.2021. New - added VAST, VMAP and IMA support v 6.5.4 – 2.4.2021. New - autoplay video in viewport / pause video outside viewport v 6.5.3 – 1.4.2021. New - added option to pause sticky player when outside of viewport v 6.5 – 15.2.2021. Fix - css hover fix v 6.4 – 26.1.2021. Fix - mobile playlist small fix v 6.3 – 9.11.2020. New - added option to have multiple player instances in same page with the same shortcode using shortcode parameters v 6.2 – 26.8.2020. New - added option to choose which videos will show from playlist - added option to choose playlist order v 6.1 – 22.8.2020. Fix - wp 5.5 small fix v 6.0 – 16.8.2020. New - HTML5 video thumbnails: 1. vtt video thumbnails 2. Live auto-generated video thumbnails - HTML5 video thumbnails can be applied to mp4/HLS m3u8/Google drive/Dropbox/Amazon S3 videos - update for wordpress 5.5
- Google IMA Ads, VAST, VPAID, VMAP
- Custom Marketing
- Support for YouTube playlists, channels and individual videos
- Supports YouTube 360 VR and YouTube Live
- Videos hosted on your own server
- Vimeo support
- Support HTTP Live Streaming (HLS. m3u8)
- Videos from Amazon S3 and Amazon Cloud Drive
- Videos on Google Drive
- Videos on Dropbox
- Videos from around the world
- Videos can be found on Openload.
- mix video
- Google Analytics is a tool that allows you to track
- For the progress bar, there are live video thumbnails.
- vtt (jpeg) voortgangsbalk videominiatuur
- Fit way
- Full Screen Mode, Responsive Mode and Lightbox Mode
- Video deep link
- Video material must be protected.
- Supports jpg, png and gif images
- Unlimited number of color options
- Full control of playlists
- Embed automatically generated code
- Support for URL parameters
- It works in any situation.
- Features: Elite Video Player
- Changelog: Elite Video Player