With Elementor Query Builder, You can be as creative as you want. useElementorCustom query filters for pro's posts and portfolio widgets have never been easier! You name it: custom fields, order by, acf, woocommerce, metabox, etc.
Demo: https://hungry query builder.com/
Features: Elementor Query Builder
- No coding required.
- Widgets to expand posts and portfolios.
- In the post widget, use the acf field.
- In the portfolio widget, use the acf field.
- Price Query in Woocommerce
- Custom Field Query in Woocommerce
- Query Featured Image
- Using the Get and Post methods, you can create queries.
- On-site assistanceACF Relationships
- There are a lot more! !
Changelog: Elementor Query Builder
1.2.2 – June 2021 –New: ACF relationship field support ( One to many & Many to one ) –Compatibility with latest elementor and elementor pro 1.1 – July 2020 –New: Multiple taxonomies, terms combination –New: Dynamic terms through URL parameter. –New: Dynamically show posts based on current post terms(category/tag). –New: Dynamic custom field value through URL parameter –Tweak: Selected taxonomy not being saved in Editor switch. 1.0 – 11 March 2020 — Initial Release