The Electronic plug-in queryElementorAllows you to create lists of users, terms, and projects.
Thanks to the large number of components included in this bundle, you will be able to give your listings fresh skins on a regular basis.
For thousands of alternative solutions, create custom queries, choose a primary layout, and modify the visibility, order, and style of any element.
Demo: https://oh-add ONS.com/plugins/oh-add ONS-query/
Features: E-Addons Query For Elementor
- Framework: E-addons is a framework that allows you to handle multiple tools with a consistent logical approach. It can be downloaded for free from the Wordpress repository.
- several plugins: Our goal is to provide a set of tools that can be installed independently according to your needs, rather than a large and cumbersome plugin.
- Installation is simple:Setup is simple. The Dashboard allows you to install, enable and manage everything you need from one place.
- development and research: We are always looking for new missing features to get better and better results in the production of digital products on the Internet.
- Easy-to-use dashboard: DASHBOARD can be accessed through the e-addons menu item in the WordPress menu, and it is the core of tool management.
- On/Off Settings:Every element in the Electron plugin panel can be activated and deactivated from the settings page, which will greatly improve the performance of your website.
- Extensible Prototype: E-addons are built to scale; a set of features allows us to rapidly build new solutions, and we are open to ideas of adding new features in response to customer requests.
- Regularly updated: Many free and professional plugins are already accessible, and more will be developed and added in the near future. Always remember to keep your information up to date. We are always working.
Changelog: E-Addons Query For Elementor
= 2.0 = * Compatibility: with Core 3.0 = 1.5.5 = * Add: Faq Schema to Accordion Skin * Fix: print ACF Repater item option Label * Fix: minor fix- = 1.5.4 = * Add: do_action 'elementor/query/query_results' on Query Users and Query Terms * Add: apply_filters 'e_addons/query_terms/query_vars' on Query Terms * Add: apply_filters 'e_addons/query_users/query_vars' on Query Users * Fix: Query User order by metakey on Specific Users mode * Fix: Query Repeater compatibility with WPML * Fix: Query Repeater wpautop on WYSIWYG sub fields