CSS3 Responsive Web Pricing Tables Grids For WordPress is a set of pure CSS3 web pricing tables with 2 table styles and 20 predefined color versions with tons of options such as extensive admin panel with live configuration, responsive modal configurator, tons of Options for tables, columns, rows and table cells, sliding column functionality, expandable row functionality, active (pop-up) columns, hover states, table cell tooltips, column ribbon, tick/cross icons, and more.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/CSS3-responsive-WordPress-compare-pricing-tables/629172
Features: CSS3 Responsive WordPress Compare Pricing Tables
- using only CSS and HTML,
- Admin Panel with Live Configuration Intuitive Admin Panel (your table will be ready in 2-5 minutes),
- There are two different table styles to choose from.
- 20 color versions in different colors,
- the ability to switch to responsive mode,
- Ability to customize your response steps/dimensions
- For each response step, a different column width and font size can be selected.
- Using the font configurator, you can choose from a wide variety of fonts.
- On the website, there is no limit to the number of forms you can create.
- There is no limit to the number of columns and rows that can be created.
- Simple arrows are used to increase and decrease the number of columns and rows.
- In the admin panel, you can quickly disable or hide one or more columns.
- By default, you can activate one or more columns (popup).
- Admin panel column width configuration,
- Column widths can be set to pixels or percentages
- In the admin panel you can change the height and padding of the row.
- Admin panel text alignment configuration for columns,
- A sliding column is a column that slides back and forth.
- Expandable rows are a feature that allows you to show or hide table rows by expanding or folding them.
- Ability to disable the hover state of a column,
- Tooltips/tips for CSS3 are included.
- Sort by row and column,
- There are 20 sample configurations pre-programmed.
- There are 42 different tick/cross icons to choose from.
- There are 60 ribbons to choose from.
- Ability to import and export configuration settings and tabular data
- Simple shortcode for implementation [css3 grid]
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite (WordPress MU),
- Ribbons can be added to one or more columns.
- Plugin files are loaded only when this option is selected.
- Documentation is included in the package.
Changelog: CSS3 Responsive WordPress Compare Pricing Tables
02.02.2021 – v11.4 Fix for icons color issue when ‘Hover type’ option is set to ‘Disabled’. table2/css3_grid_style.css 17.12.2020 – v11.3 Easing library update. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php --- new file --- js/jquery.easing.1.4.1.js --- removed file --- js/jquery.easing.1.3.js 17.08.2020 – v11.2 Compatibility with WordPress 5.5 added. Minor code fixes. js/css3_grid_admin.js table1/css3_grid_style.css table2/css3_grid_style.css 27.03.2020 – v11.1 Minor code updates. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php css3_web_pricing_tables_grids_export.txt live_preview_page.html table1/css3_grid_style.css table2/css3_grid_style.css 09.03.2019 – v11.0 Minor code improvements. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php languages/css3_grid-default.mo languages/css3_grid-default.po languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.mo languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.po 22.06.2017 – v10.9 Fix for pricing cycles dropdown for ‘Table 2’ type. table2/css3_grid_style.css 20.03.2017 – v10.8 Fix for not visible pricing table bug when using ‘Sliding columns’ for ‘Table 2’ type. table1/css3_grid_style.css table2/css3_grid_style.css 26.02.2017 – v10.7 Fix for Pricing Cycles columns bug on mobile devices. MediCenter style tables update. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php css3_web_pricing_tables_grids_export.txt js/css3_grid_admin.js js/main.js table1/css3_grid_style.css 22.09.2016 – v10.6 Title of pricing cycle is now included in the accordion header in the backend. Fix for bug occurring when both Pricing Cycles and Sliding features are active. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php js/css3_grid_admin.js js/main.js languages/css3_grid-default.mo languages/css3_grid-default.po languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.mo languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.po 18.05.2016 – v10.5 Update for shortcode load issue (regular expression pattern of shortcode id field bug). css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php 21.04.2016 – v10.4 Fix for pricing cycles bug when using more than 4 columns. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php css3_web_pricing_tables_grids_export.txt js/css3_grid_admin.js js/main.js 26.02.2016 – v10.3 Fix for pricing cycle dropdown list issue on Windows Phone. Fix for ‘Invalid arguments passed’ warning. Fix for ‘syntax error’ for old php versions. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php 20.02.2016 – v10.2 Pricing Cycles functionality added. Visual Composer integration added. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php admin/style.css js/css3_grid_admin.js js/main.js languages/css3_grid-default.mo languages/css3_grid-default.po languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.mo languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.po table1/css3_grid_style.css table2/css3_grid_style.css --- new files --- img/pricing_tables.png 07.09.2015 – v10.1 Compatibility with WP 4.3.(not working shortcodes inside table issue fix) css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php 02.07.2015 – v10.0 Fix for big tables saving issue. Translation support added. New retina ready icons. Tables won’t be restored to default on plugin activation/deactivation anymore. Fix for Google Fonts loading issue under Fonts Configuration panel. css3_web_pricing_tables_grids.php responsive.css admin/style.css js/css3_grid_admin.js table1/css3_grid_style.css table2/css3_grid_style.css --- new files --- font/icons.eot font/icons.svg font/icons.ttf font/icons.woff languages/css3_grid-default.mo languages/css3_grid-default.po languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.mo languages/css3_grid-pl_PL.po