Calendarista is software that allows you to provide your consumers with a faster and more efficient online booking experience.
Our goal is to make it super easy and fast for companies to add their services and start accepting online bookings.If you want a complete system for hotel reservations, car rentals, apartment rentals, travel agencies, beauty salons, restaurants, etc., you will be able to quickly and easily allow your website to make online reservations.
The plugin comes with 12 booking modes, 2 payment gateways, and if that's not enough, it also supports Woocommerce, custom form builder, flexible optional extras, for setting origin and destination and calculating route distance and Google Maps for costs, and a backend calendar for viewing your appointments, to name a few.
Demo: https://code canyon.net/item/calendar is ta/21315966
Features: Calendarista Premium
- Customers can book by selecting a start date.
- Customers can book by selecting a start date and start time (multiple time slot selections are supported).
- Customers can book by specifying a start date and a padded start time.
- Customers can book a room by specifying a start date and time frame.
- Customers can book a room by specifying a date range.
- Customers can book by selecting a date and time range.
- Customers can book by specifying a date range and check-in/check-out date.
- Customers can arrange a round trip by specifying a pick up date.
- Customers can arrange their round-trip journey by specifying the pick-up date and time.
- Customers can book by choosing a package that includes one or more dates.
- Customers can book multiple dates in any order - they don't have to be consecutive.
- Clients can schedule multiple dates and times in any order - they don't have to be consecutive.
- Create deals based on available time slots (see our Golf - Tee Times example).
- Using shortcodes, you can add services or list many services on the frontend.
- Add custom buttons to Google Calendar, iCAL and Outlook.
- Zapier's webhooks
- iCAL uses a live feed to sync your appointments with Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook and other calendars (2-way sync).
- Sync your appointments locally with Google Calendar (2-way sync).
CSV output is available.
- Custom Fields - This feature enables you to collect any additional information from consumers throughout the booking process.
- Additional functions can be categorized infinitely. Allows customers to plug in additional free or paid components.
- WPML and PolylangTranslation is supported. Translated into multiple languages.
- Employees and consumers receive fully customizable email notifications.
- SMTP Settings - Prevent email alerts from landing in the dreaded spam folder.
- Customizable email reminders of upcoming appointments will be sent to your consumers.
- Paid and unpaid bookings supported - personalization at service level.
- WooCommerce payments.
- Accepts Stripe and Paypal payments (supports out of the box, no third party required).
- Payments can be picked up offline.
- Seasonal levies are accepted.
- There are several date formats.
- The time format may be AM/PM or 24 hours.
- Departure or departure and destination input fields with Google Maps autocomplete.
- Predefined departure or drop-down fields for departure and destination.
Waypoints (or pauses) between departure and arrival points.
- Costs are calculated based on the distance traveled.
- Display directions (without redirects) on live Google Maps on your website.
- Use the right-click context menu to select departure and destination points on Google Maps.
- Allow customers to cancel time-limited bookings.
- GDPR compliance - EU data protection and privacy laws.
- Add employees - Appointments can be managed by employees.
- Vacation - Take time off.
- Provides a public calendar with daily, weekly and monthly views.
- Deposit - Reminder to pay when you arrive on site.
- From the backend, you can create or edit appointments.
- On the back end, you can view and manage appointments.
- Can view and manage backend sales.
- Design your booking form by choosing colors that complement your website style.
- Add a search form with a search feature using shortcodes to let consumers discover matching appointments.
- Allows consumers to specify how many guests will attend.
Seating - With seating, you control your availability.
- Group Bookings - Allow your customers to book multiple seats at the same time.
- Automatic Renewal - Enter your purchase code to receive automatic renewals for the life of the product.
Changelog: Calendarista Pro – Reservation Booking & Appointment Booking Plugin & Schedule Booking System
= v14.15 = Posted on 18/01/2021 Fixed: search function date picker did not launch when certain conditions were met. Fixed: single and time range gave an error if less than an hour is selected with max time restriction. Fixed: appointments synchronized to google calendar no longer displays seats, if seats aren’t selected. = 14.14 = Posted on 22/12/2021 Fixed: regression bug in custom form builder, selecting any field other than textbox did nothing. Fixed: when having more than 1 guest with limit by seat enabled, seat redistribution wasn’t correct. Updated: spanish translation files. = 14.13 = Posted on 07/12/2021 Fixed: total time in booking label was showing in booking summary always. Fixed: regression bug from 14.9 update (threw warning when using service mode without timeslots). Fixed: optional extras with negative value and more than 1 seat selected did not add up the value in the label. Updated: German translation files. Contributed by one of our expert users Oliver (vosshoernerhof). = 14.11 = Posted on 04/12/2021 Fixed: time slots with deals view lost validation when changing the date. = 14.10 = Posted on 01/12/2021 Fixed: time slots with deals view did not allow editing the appointment in back-end. = 14.9 = Posted on 28/11/2021 Added: single day and time range now supports 24h time duration, extending booking to next day Added: min/max time restriction on modes that support time range booking. Sponsor: both new features above were sponsored by Ernesto from Global Internet Corp. Added: payment methods can now show an icon along side the label. Added: new option in general settings to enable/disable add to calendar links in booking confirmation message. Added: order date field in the appointments page (listview). Added: can now filter results by appointment status in the appointments page (listview) Added: you can now redirect to the woocommerce cart page during checkout instead of the checkout page. Fixed: exporting function did not export guest data correctly. Fixed: deals view for time slots ignored holidays. Fixed: package mode summary displayed the end date when only a single day was within the package. Fixed: package mode did not produce result if only start date was used without end date during search. Fixed: multiple services on the same page repeated the booking confirmation on every service. Fixed: google calendar sync simply did not sync anything on some environments. = 14.7 = Posted on 28/10/2021 Fixed: when using long date formats, the start_date/start_time/end_date/end_time email tokens returned wrong info. Fixed: guest fields were missing when exporting appointments. Fixed: woocommerce orders had an unusual key printed in the order: “_calendarista_seats:”, removed now. = 14.6 = Posted on 15/10/2021 Fixed: seats were not registered with woocommerce. Fixed: in a WordPress multi-site enviornment, export function returned an empty csv file. Fixed: email reminders that use built-in wordpress cron job was disabled, regression bug. = 14.5 = Posted on 13/10/2021 Fixed: more woocommerce improvements for appointments that were not registered with calendarista. Added: ability to remove decimal point which some currencies such as the New Taiwan Dollar do not support. = 14.4 = Posted on 07/10/2021 Fixed: woocommerce on some systems, the appointments were not registered with Calendarista. Fixed: end date calendar that uses multi date range / changeover modes, disables outside min-max days restriction. = 14.3 = Posted on 04/10/2021 Fixed: google calendar sync failure email messages are now correctly sent to the admin user and not the customer. Fixed: now the end date cannot be selected before a start date is selected. Fixed: min/max in seasons when used applied to all days even outside the season. Fixed: when apply custom charge on multi date mode(non range), the cost was was wrong. Fixed: when applying custom charge, the custom value is now indicated in the cost summary breakdown. = 14.2 = Posted on 14/09/2021 Fixed: regression bug, 100% coupons with payment operator (stripe) enabled did not work. = 14.1 = Posted on 10/09/2021 Added: when setting email reminders, you can now turn off WordPress cron job and instead setup your own Cron job for very accurate results. Added: a service mode with time slots enabled can now allows setting turnover days in minutes. Fixed: Multi date mode did not show the individual day cost in summary when using seasons. Fixed: package mode with append booking period option enabled, the date format is respected. Fixed: package mode with appending period option enabled, with single day in package now shows the single date without (from date – to date) as in the past. Fixed: solved an edge case where instead of redirecting to woocommerce the booking came through payment offline. = 14.0 = Posted on 23/08/2021 Added: PHP 8 compatbility. Added: support for Zapier. Added: new option to calculate optional extras by guest (new option can be found in the guests page). Added: new option to display custom form fields in woocommerce order. Added: new cron job URL for woocommerce orders. useful for payment operators that did not call the payment complete hook. Fixed: synching feeds did not sync multiple feeds on the same service/availability. Fixed: woocommerce paypal orders were not registered if customer did not land on the thankyou page. Fixed: sometimes google calendar will fail to sync. you will now receive notification of this so that you may take action. = 13.18 = Posted on 14/07/2021 Fixed: changeover service mode had issues with check-in/check-out when availability had more than 1 seat. Fixed: time slot generate dialog wasn’t responsive. Fixed: based on some rare conditions, woocommerce orders did not register the appointment with calendarista. Added: new option in settings->general page to cancel the woocommerce order automatically when cancelling an appointment in the back-end. Added: stripe payments will also register the customer with stripe, so that you may easily export to csv. Improved: removed zip code field from stripe payment form. = 13.17 = Posted on 05/07/2021 Fixed: when updating an appointment in the back-end, if it was already paid, it resulted as unpaid. = 13.16 = Posted on 29/06/2021 Fixed: regression bug introduced in 13.15. issue with checkout if you have custom form fields of type checkbox list/multi select list. = 13.15 = Posted on 27/06/2021 Fixed: paid orders in woocommerce ocassionally did not get registered in Calendarista. Fixed: some systems had issues with magic quotes. Fixed: search result set is now responsive. = 13.14 = Posted on 23/06/2021 Fixed: modes that involved multiple dates allowed the range even though there were unavailable dates in between the range. = 13.12 = Posted on 21/06/2021 Fixed: using coupons and tax in woocommerce was not registered in calendarista. Fixed: when multiple availables were enabled, optional extras were multiplied per availability but this was only reflected in the total. Added: new option in the services page to enable optionals per service. by default optional cost was multipled by each selected availability. Added: payment_operator token that can be used in email templates. Added: payment operator label in appointment view back-end. = 13.11 = Posted on 14/06/2021 Added: New booking notification to admin now has the customer as the replyTo address. Added: Sales total amount in the sales page. Fixed: Sales page “Edit woocommerce order” button broken after applying sales filter. Fixed: Cloning a service did not clone guests. Fixed: Coupons had inconsistent behavior when a 100% coupon was applied (didn’t hide the payment operator). Fixed: search filter results now has two columns. one for thumbnail and the other for item heading/description. = 13.10 = Posted on 30/05/2021 Fixed: added validation to email subject. useful when using tokens in the subject line which is prone to error. Fixed: appointment date in cancellation message was repeated twice. Fixed: search result was missing the error messages. regression bug from bootstrap 5.0 update. Added: min/max days can now be set in the season settings. Added: fixed cost setting for guests. previously the guest cost was added by number of days or slots selected only.