Booked It's a WordPress appointment. Booked adds the ability to book appointments on your website. It's easy to set up, and more importantly, your clients can book appointments with ease.Only at CodeCanyon!
Pre-ordered - Your WordPress appointment includes:
- Pre-order add-ons (included):
- Pay with WooCommerce- Use Booked with WooCommerce to allow your visitors to buy their appointments and pay with WooCommerce.
- Front-end proxy- Your booking agents will have a new profile screen on the UI allowing them to manage incoming booking requests.
- Calendar feed- Show your appointments on Apple Calendar, Outlook, and more. Use iCal feeds directly from your website. (not two-way sync)
- Support (includes 6 months) - We believe support is as important as the plugin itself.If you have a problem, you can submit your ticket and we will get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 6 hours).If you need additional support, you can extend it to 12 months at a discounted price at the time of purchase.
- lifetime update- Your purchase includes updates for the plugin lifecycle. This means that if the plugin is updated with some cool new features in the next week or two, you will get this update for free.
What is a reservation?
Booked is a powerful and easy-to-use WordPress booking plugin.
Booking Feature - Appointment Booking for WordPress
- Shortcode appointment calendar and widget.
- Custom intervals for holidays/off days etc.
- Custom fields collect custom information for each appointment.
- Powerful backend interface for managing appointments.
- Color picker to change your calendar color.
- Appointment buffer to prevent appointments from being set too close to the current date and / or time.
- Clients can manage their own appointments.
- Customers can manage their account information.
- The customer's "Add to Google Calendar" button.
- Customizable emails will be sent to you and your customers.
- Both frontend and admin are fully responsive.
- fully translatable
- custom color
Changelog: Booked – Appointment Booking for WordPress
= v2.3.5 = FIX: Fixed an issue where checking custom fields as "required" would not stay checked. FIX: Fixed the "What's New?" screen. FIX: jQuery deprecation errors have been resolved. = v2.3.0 = - FIX: Minor CSS fixes to Booked admin form fields. - FIX: Fixed vulnerabilities with CSV export and admin AJAX calls. - FIX: Fixed a fairly rare PHP error related to CSS compression. - NEW: Admin screens design refresh. - FIX: Fixed the broken documentation links on the What's New page. - FIX: Minor bug fixes = v2.2.6 = * **FIX:** Minor CSS fixes to Booked admin form fields. * **FIX:** Fixed vulnerabilities with CSV export and admin AJAX calls. * **FIX:** Fixed a fairly rare PHP error related to CSS compression. v2.2.5 NEW: Admin screens design refresh. FIX: Fixed the broken documentation links on the What's New page. FIX: Minor bug fixes v2.2.4 FIX: XSS Vulnerability Fixes v2.2.3 TWEAK: Added a new "booked_sessions_enabled" filter for developers to disable sessions (set to "true" by default). v2.2.2 FIX: Fixed a minor wording issue when "Hide time slots" is checked. FIX: Fixed conflicts with other login forms if credentials are wrong. 2.2.1 FIX: Fixed an issue with the Settings page timing out if you have a lot of users. = 2.2 = * **FIX:** Approval emails were not sending to customers from Admin-created appointments. * **FIX:** Confirmation emails were not sending to guests from front-end created appointments. * **FIX:** Fixed some translation issues on the front-end calendar. * **FIX:** CSS fixes for calendar table and switcher dropdown.