Barn2 Media WooCommerce Default Quantity - You can increase your revenue by incorporating complex quantity rules into your WooCommerce store.Set minimum and maximum quantities, spending limits, default values, step values, and other parameters.
Demo: https://barn2.com/WordPress-plugins/My commerce-quantity-manager/
Features: Barn2 Media WooCommerce Default Quantity
- Min/Max quantity and value: Set minimum and maximum quantities and spend amounts before allowing customers to check out and complete orders.
- the value of the quantity step: Multiples and interval-based quantities should be added. Customers must purchase in requested increments.
- Modify the default quantity: Change the initial starting value of the quantity portion of each product to subtly nudge customers to buy more.
- Fine control: Set quantity rules for the entire order or for each category, product or specific product variant.
- Helpful bugs and tips: The plugin verifies and gently assists consumers through the process of adding the correct amount so they can go to checkout.
- Setup is very fast: WooCommerce Quantity Manager is easy to use and straightforward, making it suitable for both newbies and developers.
Changelog: Barn2 Media WooCommerce Default Quantity
2.2 Release date 26 November 2021 New: Added support for Barn2 setup wizard. Tested up to WooCommerce 5.9. 2.1.1 Release date 24 August 2021 Fix: Issue preventing the WooCommerce \'Order Again\' functionality from working. Tested up to WooCommerce 5.6 and WordPress 5.8. 2.1 Release date 18 June 2021 New: Option to share the quantity step calculation between products. New: Compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions. New: Compatibility with WooCommerce Product Bundles (SomewhereWarm), and WooCommerce Composite Products (SomewhereWarm). Tweak: Improved WordPress Multisite compatibility when viewing a sub-site as a super administrator. Fix: Under certain Shipping zone configurations, Free shipping would only appear after updating the cart. Tested up to WooCommerce 5.4.2 and WordPress 5.7.2. 2.0 Release date 15 April 2021 WooCommerce Quantity Manager released, replacing our previous WooCommerce Default Quantity plugin. If you are upgrading from WooCommerce Default Quantity refer to our upgrade article. 1.1.3 Release date 10 February 2021 Fix: Support for negative stock levels on products that allow backorders. 1.1.2 Release date 22 May 2020 Fix: Bug with default quantity after selecting a variation. 1.1.1 Release date 1 May 2020 Test: Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.1 and WordPress 5.4.1. 1.1 Release date 11 April 2020 Dev: Update plugin license system and refactor to use new architecture. Dev: Various minor code improvements. 1.0.4 Release date 12 March 2020 Tested up to WooCommerce 4.0 and WordPress 5.4. 1.0.3 Release date 21 January 2020 Fully tested with WordPress 5.3.2 and WooCommerce 3.9. 1.0.2 Release date 29 October 2019 Tested up to WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8. Fix error with autoloader. 1.0.1 Release date 16 September 2019 Fix bug with default quantity affecting cart. 1.0 Release date 11 September 2019 Initial release