ALD - Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce is a plugin that enables store owners to import products from aliexpress. com into their WooCommerce store.This makes it easy for store owners to handle and run their business on an e-commerce site with a wide selection of AliExpress products, allowing them to earn more from their online business.
Connect your Aliexpress and WooCommerce stores.
The two platforms, WooCommerce and Aliexpress, can be linked using one of two methods:
- REST API for WooCommerce
AliExpress products can be imported.
This plugin allows you to import Aliexpress products into your WooCommerce store:
- Single Product Import: The plugin allows you to import single products.
- Import categories: You can also import categories using plugins.
Organize AliExpress products
Before moving to your WooCommerce store, you can set global rules for products and prices, as well as manage Aliexpress products in the Import List and quickly check them in the Imported section.Also, Aliexpress products can be customized like other WooCommerce products.
+ Configure global rules:
One. Product Global Rules: Before migrating to your WooCommerce store, these rules will be implemented in the Import List area, including:
- Imported Product Status: Select the status of imported products in your WooCommerce store. For example, a product's status can be automatically set to Publish, Pending, or Draft.
- Use global properties: All imported product properties default to custom properties. Enabling this option allows these properties to be automatically transferred to the global properties.
- Show shipping options: If you check this box, shipping options will appear in the import list.In particular, this feature will help show shipping costs for available shipping methods. Once shipping costs are calculated, estimating the cost of the product is straightforward.
- After the price guide is applied, shipping will be added to the price of the original product.
- Import as Simple Product: If the product has only one variant, or you only want to import one variant, it will be imported as a simple product.On the other hand, variant SKUs and traits are not used.
- Catalog Visibility: This option controls which store pages the product will appear on. It can be anything: shopping and search results to shopping only, search results only, and hidden results.
- Product Description Select whether to display product descriptions and/or item details in imported products.Selections can be made in a number of ways, including: Item Details; Product Description; Item Details and Product Description; Item Details and Product Description
- Images of descriptions can be downloaded here: If there are photos, enable this option to allow them to be imported into product descriptions.
- Default photo for product selection: When enabled, the first image will be used as the product image, and when you add a product to the import list, all subsequent images will be selected from the gallery (save the image in the product description).
- When importing an item, the main product image is downloaded directly instead of its images in the background, and the gallery and variant images (if any) are added to the Failed Images page, where you can download them manually.
- Fill in the category headings to place imported products in these categories.
- Default product labels: To ensure imported products are added to these labels, fill in the label title.
- On the product page, you can see the following variants: Allows imported product variants to be seen on the product page.
- Manage Inventory: Allows you to track inventory and import product inventory.If this option is disabled, the product's inventory status will be set to "Instock" and product inventory will not be imported.
- Ignore import ships in product variants that only allow imports from China.
- Find and Replace: You can use Find and Replace to find strings in product titles and descriptions and replace them with their values.
b. Product Pricing Global Rules: These rules will be applied before migrating to WooCommerce stores in the Import Lists section.
- Exchange Rate: You can use this option to exchange any amount of USD into your store currency.Additionally, there are two ways to add exchange rates: using the Update Exchange Rate button or entering the exchange rate manually.Another important note is that if this field is set to 1, the currency will not change (default is $USD).
- You can choose from multiple sources of API currency exchange rates, including Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Cuex, and TransferWise.
- The number of decimal places the currency exchange rate rounds to when updating the exchange rate using the API.
- Automatically update exchange rates: Select this option to update exchange rates periodically, especially in days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Set up pricing rules for products with multiple quantity ranges. In particular, you can use the action type to set a range of quantities.
- Formatting prices: principles for making product prices more attractive. Therefore, in sales, use the development of pricing psychology.
C. Customize All Attribute Words: The Product Attributes tab displays all variants of a product attribute, allowing you to edit or replace the current variant word with whatever you choose.
d. Manually update price and quantity every time Aliexpress store changes: Provides option to change product price, quantity and send email notification.
e. Product Override: Create rules for overridden products.
Can manage orders on AliExpress.
To quickly verify and fulfill Aliexpress orders, click on the Ali order area. You can also modify and fulfill orders in WooCommerce's order management.
- Orders on Aliexpress: This component of the plugin allows you to fast track and fulfill Aliexpress orders.
- WooCommerce Order Manager: Managing Aliexpress orders is similar to regular WooCommerce orders, you can also fulfill Aliexpress orders.
- Update Aliexpress Order ID and Tracking Number: Aliexpress Order ID and Tracking Number can be manually synced from Aliexpress to WooCommerce.
+fulfillment options: These plugin settings allow you to establish global rules for autocomplete purchases on AliExpress.
- Get an access token to use the Aliexpress API to fulfill Ali orders. The access token will appear when you enter a valid plugin update key in the update tab.
- Shipping Company: Applies to all imported products on AliExpress. com In your WooCommerce store, select the default carrier business.
- If the order does not have a phone number, the default phone number will be used to fulfill Aliexpress orders.
- When an AliExpress order is fulfilled, this annotation will be added to the AliExpress order.
- Show what you're doing: To show that an action is complete, change the order status.You can specifically set the following statuses: Pending, Pending, Pending, Pending, Pending, Pending, Pending, Cancelled, Refunded, and Failed.
- Change order status: After successfully syncing the order ID and tracking number, the order status will be changed automatically.
+ Fulfill the order in the plugin: In the Ali Orders area, there are two options for fulfilling orders: using a plugin's extension or using the AliExpress API.
+ Fulfill orders in WooCommerce's order management: Likewise, you can fulfill Aliexpress orders through WooCommerce/Orders.
- Product Update Options: The Product Update tab's activity settings allow you to update product price and quantity changes.Additionally, the plugin allows you to send change notifications via email. You can also manually update the import list and import section.
- View pricing and quantity change logs in three ways: via notification email, in the import area, or in the logs section.
With this feature, variations of variable products can be split into individual products.For example, you can split a feature into individual items based on the number of variations available in it, or split based on a specific variation.
Changelog: ALD – Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce
v1.0.9 - 2021.01.15 - Fixed: Deprecated is_ajax in WC6.1 - Fixed: Some shipping methods are missing for some products from some sellers - Fixed: Error saving attributes mapping if attributes contain " character - Added: Compatibility with Dokan - Added: Option to import product video - Added: Product video shortcode [ald_product_video product_id=""] - Added: Option to not sync price if a product is on sale - Added: Migrate products from other plugins - Changed: Exclude products and Exclude categories options are now only applied to price sync - Updated: AliExpress product info on product edit screen - Updated: Encrypt old log files - Updated: Logs are now stored in the same log folder of WooCommerce v1.0.8 - 2021.12.13 - Fixed: Orders auto-sync - Added: Option to select an action If a variation is no longer available - Added: "Empty trash" button /**1.0.7 - 2021.12.08*/ - Fixed: Simple product is always out-of-stock if the "Manage stock" option in the plugin settings is turned off - Fixed: Incorrect AliExpress shipping options on Ali orders page if shipping address is empty - Fixed: "Change order status when Ali order ID is filled" not working with bulk orders - Added: Option to use AliExpress cdn links for product featured image, gallery images and variation image. EXMAGE – WordPress Image Links plugin is required /**1.0.6 - 2021.10.02*/ - Fixed: Remove refunded items when fulfilling orders - Updated: Ability to fulfill translated products(WPML) - Updated: Sync AliExpress order ID after fulfillment no matter the order is paid or not - Added: Filter failed images by "Used for" /**220.127.116.11 - 2021.07.26*/ - Fixed: Override product