Text boxes, drop-down lists, swatches, images, etc. can be usedAdvanced Product Areas for WooCommerce.
There are many different types of fields.
Text boxes, number fields, drop-down lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, image swatches, color swatches, date fields, and file uploads are the 16 input types you can use in your product.
You can also include text, HTML, shortcodes, and other images in the content area.
Conditional logic allows you to show or hide fields based on the values of other fields, which is useful when you need to create complex or interactive forms.
Change the price of the final product.
Each option has the potential to raise or lower the price of the final product. Our plugin supports various price structures, even the most complex pricing schemes.
You can charge a fixed cost, a volume-based fee, or a percentage-based fee for your product. Our plugin provides formula-based pricing or "lookup table" pricing for more complex pricing systems.
Features: Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce Pro
- per product or globally: Fields can be added to a single item or created globally and applied to multiple products at the same time.
- Support tax options: The plugin is compatible with WooCommerce's tax settings.
- Integrations: Our plugin is compatible with many other plugins.
- Quantity-Based Alternatives: Your selection may be displayed multiple times as your visitors increase the number of products.
- Change the main image of the product: The main product image may vary depending on the parameters selected.
- Supports multiple currencies: If you use the popularWOOCSPlugin that will support your multi-currency business.
- Add to cart:From the shopping cart page, customers can change their product information.
- Supports multiple languages: WPML or PolylangIntegrate with your multilingual store.
- new and fast: We do not support previous versions of WooCommerce or WordPress, so you can take advantage of our modern express code.
Changelog: Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce Pro