Allows you to insert a large number of photos for each variation so that your store customers can see alternate images when changing WooCommerce product variations.
Add-on Variation Photo Gallery for WooCommerce is a great solution to display multiple images of WooCommerce product attribute variations to boost sales and conversions.
A basic option in WooCommerce is to insert a single image for a product variation.This means that multiple variant images cannot be inserted, even though showing additional product photos to increase sales is critical.
WooCommerce Add-on Variation Image Galleryis a plugin that adds more functionality and flexibility to WooCommerce. For each product variant, you can upload multiple photos.This means that when visitors use this feature to simultaneously change product variations like color, style, and size, you can show them a separate set of images.
If you're looking for a WooCommerce variable product plugin that allows you to insert tons of photos in each variation, you've come to the right place.The plugin is well documented and works with the most popular WooCommerce themes.
Features: Additional Variation Images Gallery For WooCommerce
- For each product variant, two additional photos are displayed.
- Support for all WooCommerce themes is unlimited.
- Image options for custom sorting changes
- Option to remove images from variants
- Other WooCommerce Extra Variation plugins can be migrated.
- Each WooCommerce product variation can display an unlimited number of images.
- In the product gallery, add a YouTube video.
- In the product gallery, add a Vimeo video.
- In the product, add a video from the WordPress media library.
- For Product Variation Gallery, enable Auto Slide.
- Gallery Thumbnail Position: Top, Left and Right
- Zoom in on video and use lightbox
- Updates happen automatically.
- Single source support
Changelog: Additional Variation Images Gallery For WooCommerce
1.2.3 Add bookmark Feb 23, 2021 Add: Yith Banner plugin support Add: Dokan Multivendor plugin support Update: Change wrapper class to woo_variation_gallery_product_wrapper_classes Add: Action added woo_variation_product_gallery_start Add: Action added woo_variation_product_gallery_end