ACF Front-End Form Elements Professional EditionIs anACF and ElementorPlugins enable you to simply display ACF web forms to users in the Elementor Editor so they can modify information from the front end.
This plugin requires Elementor and Advanced Custom Fields to be activated and installed.ACF allows you to build great forms, store custom metadata to pages, posts, users, and more. Then, in Elementor, use this widget to simply show the form to your users.This way you can choose any data you want to edit.
Demo: HTTPS://woowoo.frontend form.com/
Features: ACF Frontend Form Element Pro
- All WordPress builders are compatible:All WordPress builders are now compatible with the ACF frontend. To get started, all you need is an advanced custom field and an ACF front end.
- No coding required: Provides the best content management experience possible without requiring end users to read ACF or WordPress documentation. Everything is ready.
- Posts can be edited: Allow your users to update posts directly from the front end of their website without logging into the WordPress dashboard.
- Commenter: Allow your users to publish new articles directly from the front end by using the "New Post" action.
- User profile modification: Allow users to quickly edit their user information from the front end.
- User registration form: Using the built-in user registration form, you can allow new users to register on your website! You can even prevent these new users from accessing the WordPress dashboard.
- hide admin area: Choose which users and roles should have access to the WordPress admin area.
- Permissions must be configured:You can control who can see your forms based on user roles or specific users.
- Modalità popup:Display the form in a modal window that appears when the button is clicked, so it doesn't take up any space on the page.
- Posts can be deleted:Allow your users to delete frontend posts.
- Isingle style field: The power of Elementor can be used to style your fields.
- Priority Aid:Get priority assistance with faster response and resolution times. Email and Whatsapp are options.
- Change global preferences:If you have global data, such as header and footer data, you can leverage ACF to build an options page that your users can update from the front end.
- Submissions are limited: Prevent any or all users from submitting the form more than a certain number of times.
- send email: Set up emails to send and map form data to appear in email fields such as email address, sender address, subject, and message.
- Style Tab:Use your favorite web builder to style forms, modal windows, and buttons.
- Form with multiple steps: Add extra stages to your forms to make them more interesting.
- Integration with Woocommerce:For Woocommerce products, we are introducing built-in fields. Allow your customers to add items from the front end!
- google verification code: Google Recaptcha lets you protect your forms from spam.
- Pay with Stripe and PayPal: After submitting the form, use Stripe to accept payments.
- AJAX submission:With our pageless reload form, you can provide your users with a great editing experience.
Changelog: ACF Frontend Form Element Pro
= v3.3.23 - 25-01-2022 = * Fixed js error 'otherSteps undefined' * Moved plugin folder into "main" for development purposes * Restored missing submit button wrapper with class of "fea-submit-buttons" * Fixed submit button floating to top right of the form when field widths are less than 100% * Fixed local avatar setting * Fixed conditional logic not working across multiple steps = v3.3.19 - 20-01-2022 = * Added submit button styling options in Oxygen integration * Fixed missing fields in multi step form * Fixed Elementor styles for delete button * Fixed styles for labels applying to checkbox labels as well = v3.3.16 - 17-01-2022 = * Fixed price field not displaying * Fixed url query editing current page if no object id passed in form * Added post status and product status as default fields in form builder = v3.3.13 - 10-01-2022 = * Fixed error when navigating between steps on multi step form * Fixed delete button not redirecting after deleting data * Fixed issue when bulk deleting of submissions * Fixed form tabs display * Fixed email verification sending after each step of multi step form * Fixed form title missing * Fixed error with missing function in ACF Fields field * Fixed hidden submit button issue * Improved delete data widgets confirmation message * Added Delete Product Widget = v3.3.9 - 30-12-2021 = * Fixed missing 'user_regitered' column = v3.3.7 - 29-12-2021 = * Fixed forms showing on post edit page * Fixed new user form not saving data properly, including username and password * Fixed form builder presets not working * Fixed conflict with Oxygen = v 3.3.6 - 27-12-2021 = * Fixed issue with Woocmmerce fields: attributes and variations * Fixed conditional logic of Woocommerce fields = v3.2.21 - 17-12-2021 = * Fixed user password not being saved on registration * Fixed acf field custom classes not showing in elementor widgets * Fixed css rule messing with repeater table display = v3.2.20 - 14-12-2021 = * Fixed password field updating password even when button is not pressed = v3.2.19 - 13-12-2021 = * Fixed false Trojan error in acff-min.js = v3.2.18 - 09-12-2021 = * Added request for plugin review after 10 submissions, 100 submissions, and 1000 submissions * Fixed upgrade notice to dismiss without page reload = v3.2.14 = * Fixed fields being created from scratch instead of updated on page load in Elementor * Fixed ACF field styles bug in Elementor = v3.2.11 = * Disabled media filters that were causing files to not show in media library = v3.2.9 = * Added modal window to form builder * Fixed hidden field option in Elementor * Fixed Specific Post option = v3.2.6 = * Added post status and product status fields = v3.2.4 = * Added button to install and activate the payments module * Added option to require email verification on form submission = v3.2.2 = * Added display mode option to all field types. Option are Edit, Read Only, or Hidden * Added duplicate post and duplicate product options to form builder * Removed "addons" page in wp admin = v3.2.1 = * Added ACF fields option to frontend form builder = v3.1.26 = * Fixed styles for specific fields * Fixed duplicate post form not reloading = v3.1.24 = * Added bulk add fields option to form builder = v3.1.23 = * Fixed referer redirect in delete button = v3.1.21 = * Fixed delete button not redirecting = v3.1.13 = * Fixed delete button issue = v3.1.11 = * Fixed issue with cross sell fields not showing * Fixed SKU field not changing label = v3.1.6 = * Fixed username edit not working * Fixed edit passwords validaing even when edit button isn't clicked * Fixed term forms not saving data * Fixed post author field not saving entry = v3.1.3 = * Fixed multi step form cookies issue * Fixed images not saving properly * Fixed submissions not showing submitted images = v3.0.39 = * Added ajax no page reload option to form builder = v3.0.38 = * Fixed "no success message" option not working when using ajax * Fixed post status option disappearing when "Draft" is selected = v3.0.36 = * Fixed issue with product price = v3.0.33 = * Fixed acf_frontend/save_post hook * Fixed default value issue with elementor dynamic tags = v3.0.31 = * Added default permissions by role value for ACF Frontend form * Fixed image field not attaching on edit post form = v3.0.18 = * Fixed posts not saving if "title" field not in form